SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

Somehow I always imagine you living in sunny Devon, not the pestilential Midlands like me.  

I believe his Duckiship's details mention 36E. Now that is quite a nice bra size, such that the wearer probably doesn't disappoint her partner. As a place to live I have no knowledge, but think it must be a very easterly part of the Midlands. 

• RMweb Premium

I believe his Duckiship's details mention 36E. Now that is quite a nice bra size, such that the wearer probably doesn't disappoint her partner. As a place to live I have no knowledge, but think it must be a very easterly part of the Midlands. 

I sometimes get to play with 38EE, got to wait until me burfday before I get another chance!!!

Any ER sheds with a 38EE plate?

• RMweb Premium

36E had two sheds so I get what you are saying. In real life I never actually visited either of these excellent places, however I did pass them by a few times, many years ago.

I've been thinking. How much do I not have to know before I become inefficient? How much do I have to wriggle before I then have to step away from the project?

Will Pecoboo consider their use of single use plastics?

Track Shack is an excellent Trader, along with several others I have used during the last week.  There, I've said it.

Today my travels take me to not so leafy Sheffield and so I doubt The Junction will get much attention. My apologies for the lack of progress. I shall be attented to by the Nursing Staff shortly so do not despair.

P

• RMweb Premium

I bet she can crack walnuts with her belly button.  :O  :O  :O

There was a beer ad over here a few years back showing a girl using the same part of her anatomy to remove the crown stoppers from stubbies (yes, really...).

I sometimes get to play with 38EE

Crikey!

• RMweb Premium
I see trouble ahead. Had a quick look first thing and decided best to stay away.

I get in all sorts of trouble for thinking that mortar joints in brick & stonework should line up on corners and for not liking big gaps and obvious joints in the same...

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

OK here is the latest thing I need to moan about! I planned to get the 11.01 fart cart (aret they Class 142s?) from 36E to that Sheffield place and expected a few footy fans going to the Blades' match. What I had not expected was a group of around 50 persons of a youngish age all pissed up before embarking and drinking as they went to some sort of do in Sheffield. They were not  being horrible and I actually knew some of them as they were staff from my Gym. They just filled the damn train so that people had to be left at Woodhouse as there was just no more room and they were making a hell of a din. I would not like to be on the last train back tonight if that lot are going to be on it. Poor old railway staff is all I can say. Is the weekend railway really so busy with this sort of gang, plus hen party, stag groups and whatever piling onto trains with booze? OK if they behave but if not how does one escape?

Bah and double bah! I shall not venture out again.

Only decent bit of the trip was the semaphores just east of Woodhouse and the relatively quiet train home at 13.44!

Then, to cap it all, there is a stinking Class 67 at Bishops Liddyhard.............boo!

Phil

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

OK here is the latest thing I need to moan about! I planned to get the 11.01 fart cart (aret they Class 142s?) from 36E to that Sheffield place and expected a few footy fans going to the Blades' match. What I had not expected was a group of around 50 persons of a youngish age all pissed up before embarking and drinking as they went to some sort of do in Sheffield. They were not  being horrible and I actually knew some of them as they were staff from my Gym. They just filled the damn train so that people had to be left at Woodhouse as there was just no more room and they were making a hell of a din. I would not like to be on the last train back tonight if that lot are going to be on it. Poor old railway staff is all I can say. Is the weekend railway really so busy with this sort of gang, plus hen party, stag groups and whatever piling onto trains with booze? OK if they behave but if not how does one escape?

Bah and double bah! I shall not venture out again.

Only decent bit of the trip was the semaphores just east of Woodhouse and the relatively quiet train home at 13.44!

Then, to cap it all, there is a stinking Class 67 at Bishops Liddyhard.............boo!

Phil

Hi Boring old fart

I suppose it comes with age. I bet when we were younger and out with our mates we would have thought "Who is that boring old fart? Why has he chosen our day out to fill up the train?"

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Boring old fart

I suppose it comes with age. I bet when we were younger and out with our mates we would have thought "Who is that boring old fart? Why has he chosen our day out to fill up the train?"

I was a Boring Old Fart when I was young.

• RMweb Premium

Hi Boring old fart

When I was their age I couldn't afford to drink or go on the train and I was married with two kids...............

Ar$£

Point of order Your Duckness, weren't they 84A and 83D respectively by then?

It was simple in the 'good old days', LA, NA, PZ; you knew right away what was where then! It was also easier to remember especially for the old pharts of the day!

Brian

• Like 3