SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

I heard recently a very funny joke about a Gynaecologist, told to me by a very nice woman, but I won't post it here as it may be too much for some to cope with on a Friday morning. Also, we don't want smut on this thread do we?

Ar$£ 

• RMweb Premium

A friend, whose late father was I think known to St Enodoc, has a sister who is a gynaecologist. When sis was expecting her first child, she confided that she feared that despite all the ante-natal classes she had run for other expectant mums, and during which she had emphasised when not to push during labour, when her own due day came, she would do exactly what she had told so many not to!

Not sure who that would be Ian - give me another clue...

• RMweb Premium

I heard recently a very funny joke about a Gynaecologist, told to me by a very nice woman, but I won't post it here as it may be too much for some to cope with on a Friday morning. Also, we don't want smut on this thread do we?

Was that the Gynaecologist who wallpapered his hall and landing from outside his front door, through the letterbox?

• RMweb Premium

Allan Barter. My former colleague is Karen, Janet is the gynae. 

Ah yes, I remember Allan well - as often as not at the Hole in the Wall near Charing Cross...

I believe his son William is also in the business, although I've never met him.

• RMweb Gold

Ar$£ 

:scratchhead:  :scratchhead:  :scratchhead: 

• RMweb Premium

Today I have been mainly fiddling with an LMS 50' Kitchen Car. Not a real one as that is too bit to fiddle with. This one is a Comet Coach wot I am part building for Red Leader. It is therapy after missing the G & W R and 35006. This time last week eh and about 15 degrees colder.

I shall be continuing up The Junction during next week, not with the KC but with bits of wood and other interesting materials.

Ar$£

:scratchhead:  :scratchhead:  :scratchhead:

See post 16429.

P

• RMweb Gold

I do apologise, I've got to pop off and make the tea.

I was planning on making a pointless and inconspicuous comment but I won't be doing that now. I have some vegetables to deal with.

Parsnips.

• RMweb Gold

I put it to you, Mr Bgman, that you are most certainly saying owt and that the owt that you are saying is nowt but Horrocksford.

• RMweb Premium

A mate was on a train the other week, and a woman offered him a sugar-lump. She said he was hung like a donkey!

That's worrying! She must have very good eyesight or he was wearing Spamdex pants, or both?

What's this got to do with SOSJ?

Kitchen Side (smell that Roast?)

post-2326-0-60642000-1540728908_thumb.jpg

Corridor Side (spot those tidy windows.

post-2326-0-64797000-1540728921_thumb.jpg

Done the easy bits but there are step-boards, UF details including gas tanks that do not fit and buffers and brake gear that is a PITA. A super detailed roof is enjoyable (done one before) and then the bendy end handrails and gangways.

Phil

Edit: the bogies are missing their Bolster parts at the moment.

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 3