SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

Hi Bish

I do believe there are some misguided people who get offended when a pannier is painted in nice a nice lined red livery with Routemaster bus transfers on their sides.

I think it is bestest livery for them.

As one of the offended I think its one of the worstest! :protest:

No, it is the worstest. :declare:

Definitely :umbrage:

Brian.!

Edited by brianusa
  • Like 1

When I first got the Lionel Harry Potter set, I thought the Hall was the cats whisker; not the right colour at all but it looked like the real thing.  Subsequently I have the Shakespeare Express set where the engine is at least the right colour along with the coaches, and looks the part with a long train of Hornby wagons.  You all may chuckle when you have all those ACEs, Darstaeds and all but over here AC rules and this is the easy way.  Good enough for me!

Brian.

• Like 1

Please remember that, unless you are very, very small, have unusually flexible eyes or it falls off the track and imitates a helpless beetle, you don't really see this lot under normal conditions. The roof is there just for fun. The 'A' & 'B' are marked so that I kan lean too spill

attachicon.gifImg_0008.jpg

Strangely the foot-boards can be seen quite well from this position and the different lengths admired.

Note, there is no Dynamo and no battery Boxes as this was a gas only vehicle including lighting; yes really.

This is an illustration of the Blobby School of Soldering method.

U. Fluxoff

Most rude of me not to have acknowledged the rather splendiferous work of our most feathered leader thus far. I blame it on spending rather too much time in the people's republic of Leeds over the last few days plus a nasty outbreak of the audits from which I hope to fully recover in the morning.

Muchus grassy-ar$e Mr Ducky. Anyone would think you've made up one of these vehicles before. Horsey trading at its very best and I look forward to reciprocating in the near future :friends:

• RMweb Premium

Most rude of me not to have acknowledged the rather splendiferous work of our most feathered leader thus far. I blame it on spending rather too much time in the people's republic of Leeds over the last few days plus a nasty outbreak of the audits from which I hope to fully recover in the morning.

Muchus grassy-ar$e Mr Ducky. Anyone would think you've made up one of these vehicles before. Horsey trading at its very best and I look forward to reciprocating in the near future :friends:

Bl''dy eck lad; the Audits? They can be really itchy, requiring some Brillo Pad gaffered onto a long stick and then manipulated in a curious movement not unlike that Wallcharts VG set up. 

I thank you for your accringtonstanleys but have to say that that is praise indeed considering wot you does with yourn bits o brass and long john nicolas silver sketches and a soldiering iron.  

Norman service will be presumed ASAP.

Yo

Ar$£

Today's work task....

"So, you want me to extract our on-line user manual into a printable .pdf, and translate into Italian, by the 14th November?"

Today's work task...

Making edits to a translated document. They changed the words and the layout after sending the original words for translation and after I had laid it out according to the original layout.

To quote a bit of classic literature, which seemed highly appropriate when opening a PDF full of yellow stickies:

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

Would do as a motto for some topics on here I think. Present company excepted of course.

• RMweb Gold

Anyone know why I feel so knackered when I ain't done nuffing?

That's because you ain't been doing nuffing, you've been doubling your negativorials, which in the way of a triple tripe jelly is the only answer to why Horrocksford is where it is.

Dunno, mate.

Does our Welsh friend (not Stu as he is now Kernowish) know about this Lamb Borgini. personally I would not want a car that sounds like a main dish in an Italian cafe.

Phatty

Speaking of Italian dishes, or things to accompany them...

1. I once saw an Italian restaurant menu advertising Puccini mushrooms.

2. Did you know that the name of the Italian wine, Bardolino, is actually the diminutive/familiar form of Bardot, and the wine is named for its full body in homage. Perhaps.

• RMweb Gold

Anyone know why I feel so knackered when I ain't done nuffing?

a) Old age

b) Forgetting things / repeating yourself

3) Thinking too much

4) Thinking too much about those young Japanese band members

v) watching trains going round and around in circles

vi) Repeating yourself / forgetting things

Edited by Stubby47