SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Today's work task....

"So, you want me to extract our on-line user manual into a printable .pdf, and translate into Italian, by the 14th November?"

'Fraid can't help you there Stu.

Why by 14th November?

What is a printable pdf ?

Why can't the Italians learn to speak English, all ones I went school with in Bedford did.

And who in the right mind uses a users manual untill things go wrong, and by that time you have exhausted all the swear words of your native tongue and are using Italians ones.

Why put the user manual on the line with your shirts and knickers, has it be dropped in a puddle?

a) Old age

b) Forgetting things / repeating yourself

3) Thinking too much

4) Thinking too much about those young Japanese band members

v) watching trains going round and around in circles

vi) Repeating yourself / forgetting things

Could be.

• RMweb Premium

Anyone know why I feel so knackered when I ain't done nuffing?

Possible dehydration? It could also be your battery is almost run out? DCC Chip faulty? You have been asked to do chores by SWMBO? It's Halloween? You need Vitamin D supplements/Vit B12/Vit C? 

Doc Robert 

• RMweb Premium

Cheer up, Hattons is now one less in store of the Hawksworth Auto Trailer (Maroon, unlined) so kindly identified by HRH the Honourable Chis F: LO, BBC. DCC and bar, a few days ago.

Merci buckets dear heart. My splendidly offensive Panniers now have some stock to play with.

Tim E. Tabled

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Anyone know why I feel so knackered when I ain't done nuffing?

I have found out in the last couple of years, that doing nuffin' is harder work than doing sumffin'. I have found that a brisk stroll down the pub and a couple of pint, cures it.

A. Lcholic. Hic.

Edited by Siberian Snooper

Currently working 12 hour days on a project for a key client and I’m thoroughly cream crakered too.

That’s why I’ve been so quiet of late

Unfortunately the fiscal benefits of these endeavours will be eaten up by SWMBO ‘s latest home remodel

Good thing I built up the Waverley Route collection before moving!

• RMweb Gold

Yo Phillius have yo seen the new Bachmann farm people some of them would be ideal for a creamery, a chap moving

a milk churn another in a white overalls and an apron it will save p!ss@rsing about converting Airfix bodies and painting 

the damn things.  :imsohappy:

• RMweb Premium

Thanks guys for all your suggestions. If it persist then I will take myself off to the doctors. It could be a range of physical things or just lack of go and up.

You know your body mate. If it feels a bit wrong then it probably is. Get down the Quck's pronto.

Take care and stay warm.

Philo

Yo Phillius have yo seen the new Bachmann farm people some of them would be ideal for a creamery, a chap moving

a milk churn another in a white overalls and an apron it will save p!ss@rsing about converting Airfix bodies and painting 

the damn things.  :imsohappy:

Looking up tis very minute dear heart. Thank you.

Phillius Foggimus

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

You know your body mate. If it feels a bit wrong then it probably is. Get down the Quck's pronto.

Take care and stay warm.

Philo

Looking up tis very minute dear heart. Thank you.

Phillius Foggimus

Can't find them yet (Farm and Dairy workers),

P

• RMweb Gold

Can't find them yet (Farm and Dairy workers),

P

From Rails at Sheffield they came through on one of their alerts 

copy right Rails of Sheffield  

post-8647-0-84609000-1541094288.jpg

copy right Rails of Sheffield

post-8647-0-81461900-1541094311.jpg

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Modelling alert! Yesterday I discovered, thanks to a competent companion, that Southern Pride, Bulleid plastic coach roofs do not fit Comet Bulleid coach kits. Shame as they are a much better looking product than the metal things.  However SP Bulleid Coach door grab handles do fit the provided holes in the Comet etch  

P

• RMweb Premium

Modelling alert! Yesterday I discovered, thanks to a competent companion, that Southern Pride, Bulleid plastic coach roofs do not fit Comet Bulleid coach kits. Shame as they are a much better looking product than the metal things.  However SP Bulleid Coach door grab handles do fit the provided holes in the Comet etch  

P

Dear Mr Duck,

Can one or the other be modified so that the roof fits?

Bodgit & Scarper.

• RMweb Premium

Dear Mr Duck,

Can one or the other be modified so that the roof fits?

Bodgit & Scarper.

Don't know! We didn't spend long at that option as we had very limited time. What I am fairly sure about is that the Comet sides are a tad too long for the Bachman conversions but the Baccy coaches are supposedly too short! It could be that the SP coaches were too short too but I do not have any of the old and no longer available SP Bulleids to be able to check that.

If I remember I'll come back on this later.

ATB

P