SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

Excellent thank you. Just need a top.

Perhaps the Dapol kit might do Graham Muz is the man to ask if you can get an answer from him I don't know any one else that models the odd ball region.

• RMweb Premium

Colonic Hydrotherapy Treatment? We use to call them soap and water enemas, "High Hot and a Hell of a lot". :sungum: :sungum: :stinker: :sungum: :sungum:

But I ain't giving the duck one, before anyone suggest I do. :nono: 

I can do that with the garden hosepipe, a special nozzle and some Epsom Salts. Frightens the neighbours but I do try not to let them take pics.

At$£ (almost literally)

• RMweb Premium

Perhaps the Dapol kit might do Graham Muz is the man to ask if you can get an answer from him I don't know any one else that models the odd ball region.

Thanks, I rarely get and answer on the Southern whatever thread. However I have not contacted Mr Muzz directly.

Philth

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Pretty difficult, you'd need a tapered reamer for a duck, hence the expression, 'tight as a duck's ...'

That's my 'special nozzle' mentioned above, however it is a hollow tapered reamer as it has to allow reverse flow.

At$£

Colonic Hydrotherapy Treatment? We use to call them soap and water enemas, "High Hot and a Hell of a lot". :sungum: :sungum: :stinker: :sungum: :sungum:

But I ain't giving the duck one, before anyone suggest I do. :nono: 

This brought a huge smile to my wife’s face. She is a retired SRN who stuck it for 43 years.

Tim T

Modelling Cwm Cynon in EM

• RMweb Premium

This brought a huge smile to my wife’s face. She is a retired SRN who stuck it for 43 years.

Tim T

Modelling Cwm Cynon in EM

Well Tim, I suppose you are actually very lucky as you won't have to use  the garden hose yourself and you will get tucked in tidily when you go to recover. :lazy: 

Si Ringe

• RMweb Premium

Yo Si Ringe and all have a decko at the website below I was hunting for a GWR Palethorpes van and found one here then had a good :search: look 

round, some of the stuff is quiet cheap compared to what it goes for on fleebay.

https://www.thejunctionbox.net/

I have had some stuff from there before. Like to support small enterprises and the owner often has odds and ends if you contact him.

P

• RMweb Premium

Received a rather basic 4000 gallon Tender top (black livery) from Peter's Spares as a 'reserve' item in case another offer is not quite the right type. That could be for the U.

I have also been studying my Southern Pride Mk1 D25 kit with brass sides as I have not done that combination before. I am still thinking about whether I do it the way(s) suggested by SP, or create a carcass from the SP bits and then 'hack' as if I was converting a RTR coach. I might just do a mix of both! Must say the etches are rather nice.

Good fun really.

P

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

Yesterday afternoon I took no steps forward and three steps back.

The three steps were a consequence of some forward steps I took a few weeks ago and were, therefore, entirely my own fault.

Today I've not taken any steps in either direction, as I'm too knackered, CTMK is also below par and the weather is very grey, damp and murky.

• RMweb Premium

Yesterday afternoon I took no steps forward and three steps back.

The three steps were a consequence of some forward steps I took a few weeks ago and were, therefore, entirely my own fault.

Today I've not taken any steps in either direction, as I'm too knackered, CTMK is also below par and the weather is very grey, damp and murky.

I didn't know you lived near PAR. Take care both.

Paul Perrow

Received a rather basic 4000 gallon Tender top (black livery) from Peter's Spares as a 'reserve' item in case another offer is not quite the right type. That could be for the U.

I have also been studying my Southern Pride Mk1 D25 kit with brass sides as I have not done that combination before. I am still thinking about whether I do it the way(s) suggested by SP, or create a carcass from the SP bits and then 'hack' as if I was converting a RTR coach. I might just do a mix of both! Must say the etches are rather nice.

Good fun really.

P

" I am still thinking about whether I do it the way(s) suggested by SP"  remember the IKEA adage - an assembly manual is nothing other than someone else's idea of how it could go together

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

OK chaps and chapesses, the most recent distraction from modelling is thus. Walking Footy. :O  No not the way Argyle are performing at the moment, but the real WF. I recently discovered that WF has been available at 36E since March and a few weeks back I went to have a look. I thought my naughty hip would prevent me from taking part, but no, it is OK (so far). Mind you I am only reffing but will be in goal some times (not at the same time as reffing!).

If anyone on here likes footy but thinks they are past it then WF starts at 50, but that will be tough stuff. When you get to the old bast###s like me it is slow and dangerous!

Seriously, It is brilliant.

Phil

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Would love to play in the organised games down here, but they are 9-10 Saturday morning, which is just before I take Chris to his Dis-ability football training (where I get to run round with youngsters well under half my age). 

• RMweb Premium

Would love to play in the organised games down here, but they are 9-10 Saturday morning, which is just before I take Chris to his Dis-ability football training (where I get to run round with youngsters well under half my age). 

That sound brilliant Stu. Beats a freezing cold Tuesday evening on a synthetic pitch covered in rubbish as it is used by the adjacent school. Pah!

• RMweb Gold

If anyone on here likes footy but thinks they are past it then WF starts at 50, but that will be tough stuff. When you get to the old bast###s like me it is slow and dangerous!

Seriously, It is brilliant.

Is that like going for a stroll through the countryside but kicking a ball along in front of you as you go?

What about cow pats, in that case?

• RMweb Premium

Is that like going for a stroll through the countryside but kicking a ball along in front of you as you go?

What about cow pats, in that case?

I tend to keep away from Cows and so don't get close enough to pat them. Anyway they are weird and chase you if you go in their field.

Seriously though, the chap that runs our group runs two others + a Rehab team and he is also involved in Walking Cricket!

I have not played footy since 1986 so I'm quite pleased someone invented this style! There was a Waddle that played football for England, so a Duck doing WF should be ok.

P