SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

They look like village people.

Have you changed your name by deed poll to Mr. Pike Stu.  :sarcastic:

Dear Mr. Phillius said Bachmann little people have been purchased at the Wycrail show today SWMBO is most impressed with them she didn't notice the LMS full brake 

in the same bag, they might give me some (wait for it ) impetus to get the ###k on with the creamery once the weather improves in the spring.

• Like 1

Have you changed your name by deed poll to Mr. Pike Stu.  :sarcastic:

Dear Mr. Phillius said Bachmann little people have been purchased at the Wycrail show today SWMBO is most impressed with them she didn't notice the LMS full brake 

in the same bag, they might give me some (wait for it ) impetus to get the ###k on with the creamery once the weather improves in the spring.

milk on?

• RMweb Premium

That's because you ain't been doing nuffing, you've been doubling your negativorials, which in the way of a triple tripe jelly is the only answer to why Horrocksford is where it is.

Dunno, mate.

Somebody mention the H word.....?

Horrocksford is here:(or more precisely in the background)

6C89 Mountsorrel-Carlisle two days ago.

post-408-0-52019300-1541287467_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Was Grantham there Clive? Pity u hadn't asked me if I was going as it would have prevented me from almost killing myself trying to help SWMBO with some stupid job at the allotment. Did my head in and other body parts. Now I'm so knackered I can hardly type.

• RMweb Premium

Was Grantham there Clive? Pity u hadn't asked me if I was going as it would have prevented me from almost killing myself trying to help SWMBO with some stupid job at the allotment. Did my head in and other body parts. Now I'm so knackered I can hardly type.

Hi Phil

No Grantham just himself with his demo stand, and loads of other train sets. The best layout was a 3mm London Transport layout, loads of scratch built underground EMUs.

I didn't know if Spalding was within your normal radius of travel to shows? Plus would you really want to put up with me twice in four days? 

Mrs M had some fence post delivered on Friday......I have a paddock to fence and sort out. I wish it was only an allotment.

• RMweb Gold

Don't forget chaps, Tinner's Forge is at the Carn Brea show today, hope to see some of you there.

Oh dear, hadn't realised but sadly, I wouldn't have been able to make it down there anyway, Stu. Hope you have/are having/have had a great show.

• RMweb Premium

Thanks for your supports, you know what comes next so I won't write that!

Have recovered somewhat so am not in such a bad mood either. 

I thought Grantham, The Streamliner Years was going to be there for some strange reason. Doh!

I bet you enjoyed your chat with Sir. He does a grand job at these exhibitions and sometimes has to put up with tight-wads who are shy at offering a small donation to Sir's charity box, even when he has done some sort of surgery on one of their Thomas the Tank Engine wrecks. Anyone tried that with me and I'd shove their Thomas up their ####, but that's because I'm such a kind and tolerant person.

I'm going to try and get on with the LMS KC this afternoon; unfortunately it will not be KC and the Sunshine (Band) as the weather here is as miserable as I am on a good day. I will not be returning to the Hattons Jumble sale as there are too many temptations there, mostly locomotives that I do not need.

Incidentally, does anyone know when the new RMW sales section is returning?

Ar$£ 

• RMweb Premium

Done most of the Roof of the KC (and that isn't CK in reverse by the way); just two hatches and two grab 'andles to do on that and maybe the rain strips (but I might leave that to Red Leader).

I might have some Frogspawn etched hatches (think they are GWR pattern?) somewhere, but ICBA to look as it is almost my 'tea' time as well and I need to calm myself in preparation for Dr. Who.

Remaining work on the KC includes:

detailing ends including curvy grabs.

fitting the Bolsters to the Bogies;

trying to find some LMS Door Grab Handles that might fit this kit.

Good evening

Ar$£

• Like 1

saw a program, a few years back, mentioned 'Tulip' the folk who fabricate spam. They said the British seemed to eat any old rubbish, even their 'Empire meat' - only the British and Japanese bought that. The japanese used it in Sushi, the British as fish bait (for carp, iirc)

• RMweb Premium

saw a program, a few years back, mentioned 'Tulip' the folk who fabricate spam. They said the British seemed to eat any old rubbish, even their 'Empire meat' - only the British and Japanese bought that. The japanese used it in Sushi, the British as fish bait (for carp, iirc)

Don't say carp on this thread. Everything is wonderful and top rate  :scared:  :sarcastichand:  :mosking:

• RMweb Premium

Hey guys, I am still awake! Tomorrow is a busy day but I must go in the loft to search for some exciting items to take, as trade items, to Bandit Country on Tuesday.

I am going to visit Sheffield in Lincolnshire (not South Yorkshire) and I need to pay to get in and out of that scary County.

All the best for now,

Ar$£  

Edit. new route does not cost :sungum:

Edited by Mallard60022

You'd either still be stuck in Orlando if you did, or at least locked in a Ryanair lavatory with just a stale doughnut for company.

Bloom-in heck !