RMweb

Kenton - just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water

Pete 75C

Was it Kenton who had a severe dislike of the Fell or have I confused him with someone else?

If it is, maybe he's being continually spammed with thousands of pictures of it an hour and as a result has a bit of a meltdown?

I'm still here, but seeing all that FELL footage has taken a huge toll....

Just to be sure I've trawled the local papers and there's no mention of his demise….. :drink_mini:

Oddly enough, the absence of Kenton came up the other week when some friends and I were having a beer in Wokingham.

I went to check the Bracknell News, Reading Chronicle, etc but stumbled at the point I don't know his real name.

Pix

I'm afraid I'd have to kill you if I told you….

Tell me. Reheated leftover turkey and cheap brandy will have rendered me insensible by Monday anyway... :lazy:

Seriously folks, I'm sure he's just got better things to do right now and will be back at some point. There is more to life than model railways* :O

Happy Christmas to all.

* Apparently...

Edited by Pete 75C

Kenton will be amused as this post is now on its 5th page, far more that any of his posts :jester:

Well I am also hoping that he out there fit and well, just spending his time doing other things.

It did just occur to me though that he may be waiting for this thread to get heated and become locked before breaking cover!

cheers 

I can't believe this has lasted five whole pages. Could we not transfer it to the MRJ section?

....not a very realistic five pages....there hasn't even been a decent skirmish, let alone an outright disagreement. He'll be rather put out that we couldn't have a barney in his honour.

Dave

• RMweb Premium

....not a very realistic five pages....there hasn't even been a decent skirmish, let alone an outright disagreement. He'll be rather put out that we couldn't have a barney in his honour.

Dave

OK. Kenton is one of the most agreeable fellows I have had the pleasure to discuss issues with, over S4 compensation and wheel profiles. I find his responses to be thoughtful and supportive whenever I mention Triang wagons and as for his thoughts on that wonderful MRJ......is there another with such wit and thoughtfulness in his response to the said journal's articles?

Quack.

• RMweb Gold

There is something slightly disturbing about the phrase "internet friend".................................... :O

Cheers,

Mick

One who is ok visiting your house using electrons but not in person*.

*(Only because I've never met him)

• Like 1