Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

• RMweb Premium

They are free lance but hope fully give the look of a typical swan neck jobbie in lieu of more accurate barley twist items.

Ah these fellows you mean... not currently available :(

I keep bidding on them when they come up on the eBay but no luck so far (or is it I'm too tight?).

Sun's out in Welsh Wales.

Is there a bit of Wales that isn't Welsh?

Perhaps best not answer that!

Sun is now out in Dorset after the rain and no doubt so it can drive down temperatures overnight.

Great modelling by the way.

Martyn

• RMweb Premium

It was very autumnal but sunny and fine in Humberside this afternoon (well it is actually North Yorkshire according to the silly road sign I passed but I though it used to be East Riding?)

The Hull MRC Show was a good un but I spent dosh and that is not good.

Phartyboy

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Is there a bit of Wales that isn't Welsh?

Perhaps best not answer that!

Sun is now out in Dorset after the rain and no doubt so it can drive down temperatures overnight.

Great modelling by the way.

Martyn

Thanks Martyn.

Here's a view of the platform with lamps added. I am enjoying watching 'Mutton'come to life with each bit of detail added.

The churn on the platform has been dropped off by the last up passenger service. Mutton has no mains water so is reliant on fresh water delivered daily in churns.

Rob

post-14122-0-24407100-1510415159_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

• RMweb Gold

I can confirm it is now raining in Welsh Wales or as we term it........liquid sunshine.

• RMweb Gold

Here's a view of the platform with lamps added. I am enjoying watching 'Mutton'come to life with each bit of detail added.

The churn on the platform has been dropped off by the last up passenger service. Mutton has no mains water so is reliant on fresh water delivered daily in churns.

Rob

Brilliant Rob! Be careful with that churn though, it could end up looking really cluttered  :jester:

• RMweb Gold

Brilliant Rob! Be careful with that churn though, it could end up looking really cluttered  :jester:

Thanks Mikkel......Just a bench or two.....a tuft of grass here and there....

Rob

• RMweb Gold

Lovely, moody shot, Rob. The lamps really add something to the scene.

Well, it's not modelling as such, but some prolonged running on the rolling road here today has at least informed me which 64XX is the better runner, and will thus be the one to be converted to a 74XX.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Whilst I am not averse to a Pannier, I have a preference for ex L&SWR and ex Midland locomotives.....as does Norman Lockhart.

Norman cajoled Murray out of the garage with a promise of an oil change when they got back and headed for the Lamb Regis branch.

Not a quick run but a delight on a sunny, chill, early morning threading through various quiet A&B roads ending in the lane leading to Mutton station.

When he arrived,there was not much happening but he managed to catch a glimpse of an M7 as it trundled through light engine.

Norman decided to save the terminus at Lamb Regis for another day and adjourned to The Lamb and Frog in Mutton village in search of a hearty breakfast.

A hurried shot then but enough to provide some Norman with some encouragment for future visits.....

Rob.

post-14122-0-26489100-1510486220_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-96269000-1510486242_thumb.jpg

• Like 12

• RMweb Gold

Rampaging - how you contacted rams in the 80s

Ewe need to get out more......I'm starting to be concerned.

• RMweb Gold

Partial as I am to an odd Radial or two, there's a lot to be said for a Drummond M7.

Which reminds me I need to think about weathering the Radials......add to list...

post-14122-0-11226200-1510505551_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-13999300-1510505607_thumb.jpg

Edited by nhy581
  • Like 11

• RMweb Gold

Nice loco, and also a very polite and correctly run railway by looks of it.

The driver appears to be saluting as he passes, all very proper......

The L&SWR had high standards, Kevin.