Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

• RMweb Gold

I may or may not maintain my current position ( subject to change) on such matters but can confirm that it is unlikely there will be horse traffic.......

• RMweb Gold

I may or may not maintain my current position ( subject to change) on such matters but can confirm that it is unlikely there will be horse traffic.......

You'll definitely need a pigeon van.

• Like 1

You've spent far too much time talking to someone we all know !

I may or may not be correct or possibly incorrect dependant upon something I do or do not know relative to what was or wasn't said by you.

I.N.Coherant

• RMweb Gold

You've spent far too much time talking to someone we all know !

I may or may not be correct or possibly incorrect dependant upon something I do or do not know relative to what was or wasn't said by you.

I.N.Coherant

In any event, or otherwise I am unable at this time to confirm matters which may or may not be subject to said conversations taking place of which I may or may not have been party to.....or not.

• RMweb Premium

bgman said:

I.N.Coherant

That sounds too much like my first year philosophy lecturer!

Edited by Alex TM

On my lack shelves I've installed a couple of surface mounted Peco motors, one will end up hidden by the platform, the other will need disguising. These points are away from the controller so I motorised them as I am lazy, the rest are digitally operated. All my wiring is above board on the lack part. I've used three Lack shelves in an L shape for my layout, I've extended the width on the station with some ply and two by one screwed into the side of the shelf and it is secure.

I'm not sure I would want to start cutting into the shelf itself lest it does begin to weaken the structure, though they do take nicely to having bits screwed into them a la my extension.

post-165-0-31479000-1535578870_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Ah yes, Wooders.

That's the 190cm x 26cm LACK in oak effect though it does seem a bit darker. Also available in black-brown, white and gloss white.

Whites are £15 whilst colours are £19..

Due to there size these are fine for a layout that won't be moved.

Tidy.

Rob.

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

Not sure how to go about posting this but I am looking to move on a couple of locos.

I have a Kernow 02, a Hornby M7 and a set of Kernow Gatestock. All are boxed and as new. 02 is barely run in but runs well. M7 is not run.

In lieu of a for sale section if anyone is interested then drop me a PM.

Rob.

One other feature of course with Lack shelves are the hidden wall fittings, you could actually build a modular system round your walls of a room and simply swap shelves(modules)in and out.

In OO it would be quite a simple layout but in N you could have fun.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

What's happening with Mutton?

Mutton is fine Wooders. Next exhibition in October.

A few jobs to do but all good.

Rob.

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

Not sure how to go about posting this but I am looking to move on a couple of locos.

I have a Kernow 02, a Hornby M7 and a set of Kernow Gatestock. All are boxed and as new. 02 is barely run in but runs well. M7 is not run.

In lieu of a for sale section if anyone is interested then drop me a PM.

Rob.

So you are moving to the GWR ;)

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

So you are moving to the GWR ;)

There is simply a redistribution of wealth taking place. This is not to say, or infact not say that this wealth once acquired or not will be or not as the case may be distributed or otherwise in a Westerly direction.

I can confirm however that existing interests in all things S&DJR and former L&SWR lines of an ovine nature will continue to be maintained in the current fashion. I shall also continue to foster interest, healthy and otherwise in all things Midland in the areas of Bristol.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

There is simply a redistribution of wealth taking place. This is not to say, or infact not say that this wealth once acquired or not will be or not as the case may be distributed or otherwise in a Westerly direction.

I can confirm however that existing interests in all things S&DJR and former L&SWR lines of an ovine nature will continue to be maintained in the current fashion. I shall also continue to foster interest, healthy and otherwise in all things Midland in the areas of Bristol.

But I’ll be doing it in 7mm scale.
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

So you really are moving to the GWR ;)

• Like 1

I shall also continue to foster interest, healthy and otherwise in all things Midland in the areas of Bristol.

Good man.

I've always had a healthy interest and been highly entertained in anything to do with the Midlands and the Bristols area. In fact I once ate some rather nice fadge in Bristol.

P

Edited by Porcy Mane

• RMweb Gold

So you really are moving to the GWR ;)

Whilst I acknowledge the observation made by my learned colleague from Truro, I once more reiterate mine or others current position on such matters.

I am therefore unable to confirm or otherwise as to the current or subsequent direction, westerly or otherwise that future or in fact present matters will or will not take, if and when or not as the case may be.

I hope this adds a degree of clarity to existing, past or future matters.

Rob.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Good man.

I've always had a healthy interest and been highly entertained in anything to do with the Midlands and the Bristols area. In fact I once ate some rather nice fadge in Bristol.

P

I can recommend Bristol fadge. In particular the rum and raisin variety.

I seem to remember eating that particular fadge with a good helping of Bristol Cream. No raisins were observed in the area but your mentioning of raisin has piqued my taste buds so I may go on a raisin infused fadge hunt whilst taking my afternoon walk.

Phew! had to double check my spelling there. Just to ensure I'd hadn't misspelt walk.

P