westerhamstation

Ha!  ........................

I suspect this has all got a bit silly........not that I'm one to judge such things....

............     a likely cover story    .............     :nono:    ......................    and this  .......................   from one who   ..................      attempted to vote   ...............  .................   ahem - how many times   ............     :angel:

• RMweb Gold

Ha! ........................

............ a likely cover story ............. :nono: ...................... and this ....................... from one who .................. attempted to vote ............... ................. ahem - how many times ............ :angel:

Shh don't give it all away!

Nestor

Sorry   ..........

Shh don't give it all away!

......   must be quiet    ......    on Obs    ......................           ........................   now where is that Whiskey bottle     ........................             ............................     Oh!                  .....................          Eerr       ................

.................   shouldn't have accepted that last Pint from Kipper    ......................   ........................   Oooooh dear   ...........................   .........................     I wonder if Westerham left a hole somewhere in the floor of the Van    ................

................     Oooh   ...................    maybe a join somewhere, not completely glued      ...........................                          .............            ........

• RMweb Gold

Unprecedented scenes today at Bakewell in Derbyshire, as two miscreants, suspected of carrying out a "copy-cat" attack were captured on camera:

post-17302-0-76876600-1404937591_thumb.jpg

Get the full story here:

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/64977-bakewell-peak-district-line-br-bill-posters-strikes-again/?p=1508997

• Like 3

That's a big relief     .................       :sungum:

Just spotted a further suspicious charicter lurking behind the bike sheds......

I thought our local Sparrow Hawk had just got another Collared Dove, down on the front lawn     .............................        :O  :O   [i was going to put a picture, but thought it might be a bit early in the morning for some tastes.]

...........     another suspect too  ............................     Bonus day!!  .. :sungum:

Does Mrs B know he is out and on the run   ..............      :no: ... :O

• RMweb Gold

Another arrest was made last night by Inspector Kipper himself, it happened in the Crown Hotel Westerham where the Inspector is staying. The story as it happened, Inspector Kipper feeling a bit thirsty, and a lover of fine beers asked the genial landlord for a pint of his very best bitter please. His suspicions were aroused when instead of pulling a pint from one of the many gleaming draught beers on display he dodged off and pulled a pint from a little red barrel on the counter and smirking gave it to the Inspector saying you will like this, the inspector took one long swig of the brown liquid slammed the glass down and leaped over the bar counter in very nearly one bound, it was a shame he caught his trousers on a pump handle which rather spoilt the dramtic moment, He grabbed the by now trembling landlord, and said I am arresting you under the trade descriptions act for selling something that is quiet obviously not beer and you will be going away for a long time chummy. As he marched him off the premises one of the barmaids said, here aint he one of the Westerham 6 wanted for fly posting and vote thingy. Maybe said the Inspector looking a touch red in the face I will ask him. Interviews still continue at Westerham Police Station with the other 2 men and the bike has been sent to forensics. Later that night Inspector Kipper was taken by police car to a former X station at Knockholt we only had a brief glimpse as the Inspector looking grim faced got in the car accompanied by two burly men, he only had on his police issue wanssee (manufactured by the Bagpipes protective clothing company) which then sped away into the night.

Picture of getaway bike found at RailwayTerrace.

Picture of more posters on fence outside voting station.

http://www.rmweb.co....e-your-content/ thank you Kipper of the Yard

post-17489-0-00715900-1404978862_thumb.jpg

post-17489-0-93423700-1404979038_thumb.jpg

post-17489-0-43701100-1404979102_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

• RMweb Gold

Ah, The Sacrifical Lamb has posted...........

May have meant............Spook.

No I meant "Snook" see wikipedia "The common snook (Centropomus undecimalis) is a species of marine fish in the family Centropomidae of the order Perciformes. The common snook is also known as the sergeant fish or robalo. It was originally assigned to the sciaenid genus Sciaena; Sciaena undecimradiatus and Centropomus undecimradiatus are obsolete synonyms for the species"

TTFN

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

At least its looking good now, I was beginning to fear for the residents of Westerham...I hear the on going disturbance is now third on the list of priorities for the parish council...

Nestor (concerned of Brighton)

Got him   ......................    look - lurkin' across by the Shed door    ...................   but look at that Scooter - amazin' wot money can buy  ........  looks like Money Bags doesn't want to share the loot  ...    :O

14618093532_bdab79d1f5_c.jpg
DSC_0699 by JulianR 2013, on Flickr

Now where is that new fangled texty thingy   .....................     eerr   .......................................................   wot wuz Haddock's Kipper's number  .......      

.....................................     NNNooooooooooooo    he's on the Scooter    ..............................     Kiiiiiippppeeeeeeeeerrr!!    

• RMweb Gold

Now that Sunbeam Rapier looks like a petty villians motor and we believe it to be stolen, the Inverness Constabluary have pointed out that there is somebody bigger called Snook involved so it might be an inside job. Suggest Kipper thoroughly searches his wpc to see what she might be covering up!

We also have word that this level of corruption might be from the top, we suspect all our MPs up here at all times and would be very suspicious of this Marples character and his business connections, and what of this Richard Beeching fellow, as we have word he has his eye on a baronet we believe for the future. Our darkest suspicions were confirmed when we saw mention on the teleprinter of Watneys Red Barrel and fear that the subversive group known as Party Seven or their lower budget breakaway faction Party Four might be involved.

This is most worrying north of the border, we urge Kipper to follow his nose as anything that smells fishy needs to be rooted out.

Edited by Strathwood

You should narrate that over the top of this:

"Who was that masked man with the missing vacuum pipe stuck to his false beard?"

"Tune in next week, for another exciting adventure for... Kipper of the Yard!!"

I suspect this has all got a bit silly........not that I'm one to judge such things....

Nestor

Silly maybe......but here we all are still waiting for the next.....exciting.... chapter......

..my radio is permanently tuned in to channel Westerhamstation... :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:

• RMweb Gold

Yes the ever vigilant Inverness Costabulary considered the Parish Council being involved but it turned out it was All Gas and Gaitors, we thought there was whiff of fish involved, but it turned out to be either a rabbit of most likely a Hare. We thought Robertson was already in jug anyway...

Edited by Strathwood
  • Like 2

and updates on Kipper and the fly posters......

Westerham Station.....the main focus of the dastardly goings on....

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/64587-westerham-brasted-stations-another-arrest-and-secret-meeting/page-39&do=findComment&comment=1509324

and they have been using the rail links to spread posters all over the country!!!!!!

The buildings of Studley and Astwood / Sweven

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/82563-the-buildings-of-studley-and-astwood-bank/page-7&do=findComment&comment=1506817

Bakewell / acg_mr

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/64977-bakewell-peak-district-line-br-bill-posters-strikes-again/page-83&do=findComment&comment=1508997

why are railway modellers so clumsy/ Bagpipes331

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/69603-why-are-railway-modellers-so-clumsy/page-56&do=findComment&comment=1509647

A new Start / C&WR

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/75241-a-new-start/page-22&do=findComment&comment=1507330

Light sandwich / Jcredfer

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/75123-light-sandwich-with-n-other-idea/page-6&do=findComment&comment=1507658

how realistic are your models

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/67-how-realistic-are-your-models-photo-challenge/page-94&do=findComment&comment=1507088

Many others are now avidly watching the fun, and even taking part.....Freebs has been furtively following a couple of rogue graffiti artists........

he tracked this down on Arboretum Valley

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/72163-arboretum-valley-just-another-brick-in-the-wall/page-250&do=findComment&comment=1507281

Where might it spread to next.????......who know!!!......stay tuned to radio Westerham Station for further 'tongue in cheek' updates.........

aaah....Sasquatch.....

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/user/8964-sasquatch/

eidt= apologies if I have left anyone out....pls feel free to add your own link.....if you have information which might lead to the apprehension off these dastardly doers.......

Edited by Jaz

Bit of help from an alien wanted?

Have been told (quite confidentially!!) that the Honourable Mr. Kipper made a serious mis-take. Took the wrong bike to the bike shed. The real one has been repainted by one of the six four three suspects. Found it at an enigmatic place.

Here the bike in its actual livery:   post-12822-0-32329700-1405009100.gif

Armin

Edit: : Ahem …   errrrrr  …    sorry!  ….    wait a minute …     … --- …    … --- …   … --- …

Edited by CourthsVeil
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Last night Inspector Kipper was got out of his bed in the early hours by two burly special branch men and taken to an old X station at Knockholt, which had been used for intercepting radio messages during the war, His temper was further enraged when he asked the two men what was this all about, and this wannsee is falling apart,and the gusset is riding up in a funny place I must send it back for a refund, at which one of the two men said you didn't get from the Bagpipes clothing company by any chance same thing happend to mine. Kipper was led from the car into a room lit only by a 10watt light. through the gloom Kipper could make out two people one wearing a top hat. Let me introduce myself to you Insector Kipper, I am called the Toff and I work for the goverment and you have nearly messed up our biggest operation so far. Let me warn you Inspector that what you think is flyposting and vote getting is just the tip of a very big iceberg.

It concerns the person called the money man who you took a picture of with me the other night, he is an elusive chap popping up and then vanishing, he uses the alias Bagpipes, he has started clubs had the subs and vanished, he did the same with the clothing company (I see you are wearing one of his garments now)

disrupted the tour of france last year with his unicycle and is causing mayhem again this year, the list of his felonies goes on, one of our operatives a lady has trailed him for over a year now and is close to getting a refund so we don't want you messing this up she is know only as Mrs SM42 and is here in this room.

The bigger picture is that we are intercepting radio messages from the RMWEB site and belive that there are links to the song title game where coded messages are sent to other members. Also we belive that there is a plan to join all there layouts together one day, and recreate a full size replica of the railways of the world. So Inspector Kipper back off the money man, and me the Toff. get the landlord a 10 stretch for the Red Barrel and I will be happy. now go and think about what I have said and don't interfere any more, if you see me again you don't know me right, and with that the light went out and Kipper was taken back to Westerham.

• Like 1

Oh I don't know so much    .................................

Serving Red Barrel should be a capital offence .

...........................................    it gave a whole load of loud, rude and unpleasant people I came across     ............    some very big headaches the next day    .....   and a smile from me    ....    :sungum:

Oh I don't know so much    .................................

...........................................    it gave a whole load of loud, rude and unpleasant people I came across     ............    some very big headaches the next day    .....   and a smile from me    ....    :sungum:

Did not know you could drink that much of it!!!!!!!