SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

Phi, I came across this today (should be working on the ninth draft of the thesis proposal, but pfft to that)

https://www.facebook.com/RailwayModeller/videos/399041562414/

Never mind the Union Mills Director - it's running on the Peco N gauge SOSJ!  I thought it had been dismantled!  

Perhaps you can ask to go and see it, for research purposes, in reference to the Down platform buildings?

In the meantime here are two reasons I enjoy this thread.

post-238-0-95737100-1504956714_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dr Gerbil-Fritters
  • Like 4

• RMweb Premium

I am sure Dr G-B's favorite telly cook and Captain Tim will identify with my sudden state of shock. Whilst eating my pork pie the pork fell out the pastry on to the floor. :scared: :O

Never mind the four second rule of picking it up and bugging it in yer gob to keep it germ free, in our house it is a two second rule before the dogs scoff it. :nono: :nono: I won the race. :sungum:  :sungum: 

Still recovering, what a thing to happen. As the pie was being elevated towards my eagerly awaiting taste buds......plop went the meat.

It hadn't even hit the floor before both the Labrador and the Spaniel were up on their feet and heading towards me.  

This is descending a bit quickly, I fear. Since my prostate op (benign, absolutely no hint of anything sinister) in 2015 I find my loo trips are very much fewer and further between. Any man of a certain age would do well to have things checked out if he's too often in the loo. And it won't burger bedroomy stuff either, usually. 

I didn't know it stopped you from sleeping?

• RMweb Premium

Phi, I came across this today (should be working on the ninth draft of the thesis proposal, but pfft to that)

Never mind the Union Mills Director - it's running on the Peco N gauge SOSJ!  I thought it had been dismantled!  

Perhaps you can ask to go and see it, for research purposes, in reference to the Down platform buildings?

Thanks for that. I'm sure that is old footage but I don't know. Peck were not helpful a time ago when approached about this.

attachicon.gifNigella-Lawson-e1388418255826.jpg

• RMweb Premium

Thanks for that. I'm sure that is old footage but I don't know. Peck were not helpful a time ago when approached about this. attachicon.gifNigella-Lawson-e1388418255826.jpg

• RMweb Premium

Always the meat, never the jelly... same as a kebab, always the meat, never the salad...

Yo Doc

Sorry for revisiting this post but I have been pondering its contents and have a couple of questions.

Kebab and meat in the same sentence?

Is that filling really meat?

Anyhow, if you had not had too many beers this would not be a problem. Not too many beers causing the meat to fall out, that is just clumsy, but too many beers that for some reason leads normally sensible people to the kebab shop. :O :o