Please, Please, Please

Indeed. Everything from the waist down was washed by a young lady, and I was then entrusted to the bathroom to do the top half while she remade the bed.

Some blokes pay for stuff like that!

So how come I'm not paid for making the bed ...... !

• RMweb Gold

So how come I'm not paid for making the bed ...... !

I keep pondering over this question and, in relation to Ian's statement which led to it I come back to the same conclusion every time - that you are paid for washing everything from waist down.

Ot am I misreading things here?  :scratchhead:  :jester:  :jester: 

I keep pondering over this question and, in relation to Ian's statement which led to it I come back to the same conclusion every time - that you are paid for washing everything from waist down.

Ot am I misreading things here?  :scratchhead:  :jester:  :jester: 

For the avoidance of doubt, I only wash that which has enveloped Ian from the waist down (along with other items of clothing!)

• RMweb Gold

For the avoidance of doubt, I only wash that which has enveloped Ian from the waist down (along with other items of clothing!)

Obviously the days of showering together were only for the courtship. Now the shackles are upon me times change....

Apropos of the Sunday Roast Debate (i noticed in the newspaper section of the BBC site) am I the only Englishman never to have set foot into a Wetherspoons or eaten in a Garden Centre Cafe (despite Mike Stationmasters recommendations)?

Even when I was in a BUPA Hospital for three weeks having bed baths for the first two the nurses would do everywhere except my genitalia. Should I ask for a refund?

Best, Pete

I remember my Aunt-in-Canada telling me about when her husband was having palliative care. The nurse would wash down as far as possible and up as far as possible, but he would wash his own possible.

Ed

• RMweb Gold

Even when I was in a BUPA Hospital for three weeks having bed baths for the first two the nurses would do everywhere except my genitalia. Should I ask for a refund?

Best, Pete

Peter,

I think you will find that the absence of that type of washing was due entirely to the nurses being unable to lift items over a certain weight!

Archived