Kernow SPA Wagon (ex FTG Models) see page 13 - was new unannounced model

woodenhead

I think everyone is wrong, it's obvious that they were scanning the scanner in order to produce a model scaner which could then be used to have a diorama of a model rail company scanning the locomotive of your choice!

BYYEEEEEE!

Roddy

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium

However you do need to know the site of the Cornish tea plantations in order to make any sense of the puzzle - which also involves a wheel if you're coming from the other direction (oops, sorry - shouldn't have mentioned wheels but in this case the wheel happens to be a pub and a rather nice one at that).

They've already done Truro signal box.

Tea needs milk, so some say...

• RMweb Premium

I rest my case!

The poor man is clearly delusional. He'll be telling us that he's been to Tenerife with a pair of pork pies next.

post-6714-0-46263600-1477498020.gif

(how did you know about that?!)

It's a bit of management-speak bolleaux in this house.

I'm concerned for the welfare of that sausage on the turntable, though. Hasn't anyone had the wit to tell in to put a HV jacket on? The sausage is clearly 'on or near the line', yet seems to have the arrogance to believe it's above all that H&S nonsense. Perhaps it's only there to take photos, and perhaps has a couple of chipolatas in tow?

Squirt some mustard on it, that will be better than a hi-vi.

Stewart

• RMweb Gold

Please! Lets have real Melton Mowbrays.

Stewart

Is that a euphemism for something?......Nothing wrong with substitutes.....you can tell of course...

A couple of days back I seem to recall I posted something about something being released sometime soon that no-one knew about and then its all gone a bit hazy and I seem to have this constant desire to buy unhealthy frying food.

I am sure there was something but ..... sausages!

• RMweb Gold

Think Kernow may have given the game away on their Facebook page. Jim Smith-Wright posted a picture of an OAA as a suggestion. Kernow replied they were sure something needs moving 2mm to the left. The wagon to the left in the picture is a ....(see my post #165 for cryptic clue). 

If you know the answer don't spill the beans yet, the sausage thread may still have a bit of mileage in it.

Think Kernow may have given the game away on their Facebook page. Jim Smith-Wright posted a picture of an OAA as a suggestion. Kernow replied they were sure something needs moving 2mm to the left. The wagon to the left in the picture is a ....(see my post #165 for cryptic clue). 

If you know the answer don't spill the beans yet, the sausage thread may still have a bit of mileage in it.

I thought they were just having a little joke at Jim's expense knowing how hard he works to make his models accurate.

Not SPAm then?

• RMweb Premium

I am now getting lost and confused with this thread :scratchhead:

Do I take it me and my mate have just ordered 10 bangers and 3 scanned mike stationmasters or pork pies from Cornwall?

Never mind they are going on e-bay and as my mate says they will go like a rocket. :sungum: :sungum:

• RMweb Premium

Sausage and beans goes for quite a few miles, but only if you don't spill them.

• RMweb Premium

I rest my case!

The poor man is clearly delusional. He'll be telling us that he's been to Tenerife with a pair of pork pies next.

Telling us he's been to Tenerife might in itself be a pork pie ;)

I'm hoping my lunchtime pie isn't overdone - two fire trucks have just gone racing down pie-shop road and the emergency website says "building fire" ..... 

If you know the answer don't spill the beans yet, the sausage thread may still have a bit of mileage meat in it.

Apologies to TheSiginalEngineer  , I couldn't resist :devil: he made me do it