Kernow SPA Wagon (ex FTG Models) see page 13 - was new unannounced model

woodenhead

• RMweb Gold

Railways ?!?

Is that what this forum is about ?

Not dead pop stars, obscure radio show games, insomniacs, jokes, weird pictures, froth, complaints, legal issues, health issues, personal issues, word games, hygiene ( or lack of), lynching ( or planning of), ebay, indecisiveness, delivery companies, small distance arguments or anything to do with modelling.

You learn something every day.

When the Kernow ship docks we can lock this thread and froth over whatever sort of sausage they have delivered.

Course most of this isn't from the original post but the subsequent pork pie scanning that was alluded to and witnessed by one of our very own.

All this code is most confusing actually.

• RMweb Gold

Surprised no ones turned up the map yet, but the ship is off ventnor currently...

https://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9501332

Reading the Facebook page and applying hi-tech science (zooming in, turning the laptop upside down and rotating my head to various angles), my verdict is It's something maybe too modern for me.

Edited by adb968008

• RMweb Gold

Just back from Estonia which included trip to Seaplane museum...many naval exhibits

So given the tortuous path taken by this thread I can only add further deviation until corrective measures in the shape of said delivery arrive. So....

Snorkers? Good-oh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBZcE69_5a8

Phil

Edited by Phil Bullock
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Think Kernow may have given the game away on their Facebook page. Jim Smith-Wright posted a picture of an OAA as a suggestion. Kernow replied they were sure something needs moving 2mm to the left. The wagon to the left in the picture is a ....(see my post #165 for cryptic clue). 

If you know the answer don't spill the beans yet, the sausage thread may still have a bit of mileage in it.

The wagon to the left of the OAA in JSW's photo on FB looks to me like an OBA which Bachmann already does...

But I'm getting lost on the sausages issue. Are the sausages comments about the model on its way by ship or whatever KMRC scanned a few of days ago?

• RMweb Gold

I've worked out what it is.

Its a shipment of empty boxes. Kernow have seen how much empty boxes go for on a popular auction website. They thought "We'll have a piece of that!" so are shipping over a lot of empty boxes to sell at inflated prices. 

I've worked out what it is.

Its a shipment of empty boxes. Kernow have seen how much empty boxes go for on a popular auction website. They thought "We'll have a piece of that!" so are shipping over a lot of empty boxes to sell at inflated prices. 

If you buy a boxset of boxes they join together to make a scale Box tunnel.

• RMweb Gold

Will the sausages be in the correct livery to take in all the regional flavours...... 

What I want to know is will they be selling spares? I might want to modify my local Danish sausages with som herbs

Facebook also has a box of samples just arrived. 1361? It's a small box...

More froth than the waves on a wreckers' beach

"Always exciting when a box of samples arrives from China!"

They're just taking the p. It's a box of samples for the medical lab next door!