Kernow SPA Wagon (ex FTG Models) see page 13 - was new unannounced model

woodenhead

• RMweb Premium

It tells lurkers allergic to sausages, non-members and those with a bargepole what they always suspected....   :whistle:

Non-members aren't allowed to have sausages... ;)

It started off in all seriousness because Kernow had done an Engine Shed and given a glimpse of something shiny and new, then there was the extra teaser of another model of some sort being scanned and sausage froth began.

With all the price rises and general moaning about this model and that model, it's nice that we can open the Western Diversion doors on another thread and meander our way to oblivion.

Sometime in the near future we will know what the wagon is and 50% will say it's not for them, 10% comment on a livery variation, 39% will love it and 1% will find something to gripe about it which will be basically business as usual for this forum.

The other model we will have to wait for whatever it is.

If Kernow are going to continue with teasers, and they've been at it again today, then perhaps we need to open a thread for it like the Engine Shed.

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

It started off in all seriousness because Kernow had done an Engine Shed and given a glimpse of something shiny and new, then there was the extra teaser of another model of some sort being scanned and sausage froth began.

With all the price rises and general moaning about this model and that model, it's nice that we can open the Western Diversion doors on another thread and meander our way to oblivion.

Sometime in the near future we will know what the wagon is and 50% will say it's not for them, 10% comment on a livery variation, 39% will love it and 1% will find something to gripe about it which will be basically business as usual for this forum.

The other model we will have to wait for whatever it is.

If Kernow are going to continue with teasers, and they've been at it again today, then perhaps we need to open a thread for it like the Engine Shed.

I like that; however teasers are nothing new as far as Kernow are concerned - the big difference I suppose is that we've had three in less than two weeks so maybe folk should look on the bright side and see that things are moving instead of counting the days, months, years since something was announced?  Mind you I suppose that until they opened it they too didn't know what was in that parcel.

• Like 1

Mind you I suppose that until they opened it they too didn't know what was in that parcel.

Thats unlike us.. sadly I generally know what is in parcels before they arrive these days :(

Perhaps, I should get into this commissioning game to up my level of suspense!

• RMweb Gold

As long as one of them is done as a PKP TKh1 then I would be ok with that!

Ahh so I'm not alone..

So whilst we're waiting for a Box with a Packet of Articles to arrive...

It was a quiet night at a Hatch Junction, on Friday night, the last north bound service had passed when the signalman got notice of an unadvertised express coming along, something not quite of the norm.., and air braked too :-)

Edited by adb968008
  • Like 5

• RMweb Gold

Facebook also has a box of samples just arrived. 1361? It's a small box...

More froth than the waves on a wreckers' beach

Very true!

T'aint right, t'aint fair, t'aint proper!

Phil

• RMweb Premium

I don't like froth on my coffee.

I don't like froth on my sausages either.

It's sausagenewsletter day tomorrow and I'm betting it might contain something revealing.  And no I don't mean the topless clay "hood" ;)

Ahh so I'm not alone..

So whilst we're waiting for a Box with a Packet of Articles to arrive...

It was a quiet night at a Hatch Junction, on Friday night, the last north bound service had passed when the signalman got notice of an unadvertised express coming along, something not quite of the norm.., and air braked too :-)

Sweet! I am part owner of a real Ol49, but sadly I can't run it on my layout. I am a big PKP enthusiast, currently working on a book on the subject.

Anyway I hope it isn't the D600's, need a bit of time to ensure I have enough money for the one I ordered!

• RMweb Gold

Ten pages of speculation (and deviation) about something, which might be be a model, or something else, or maybe even nothing - This must be a record !

You forgot repetition................

You now have 28 seconds left to speak on the subject of "Kernow's new unannounced model"

Edited by Dunsignalling
  • Like 3

Well, there's a calculator, part of a computer keyboard, a craft knife of some kind and various bits of assorted paperwork.

And Bruce Forsyth, is it the Germination Game ?

• Like 1