Kernow SPA Wagon (ex FTG Models) see page 13 - was new unannounced model

woodenhead

Well, there's a calculator, part of a computer keyboard, a craft knife of some kind and various bits of assorted paperwork.

Maybe the box contains stool samples? 4mm toadstools that is; for the planting along model railway embankments & the like.

Edited by Porcy Mane

There is a new Class 47 on their website...

Look under the new arrivals!

I saw that a short time ago and wondered whether that was it. I couldn't remember any announcement of this livery variant, but I do remember a Lima model in the same livery.

• RMweb Premium

That looks to be the newbie.  Not previously announced that I can recall nor find quickly.  And with a "Z" catalogue number and comments confirming it is a commissioned limited edition.

47973 Midland Counties Railway 150

No use to me I'm afraid! All this froth and anticipation in vain! I'm so so so gutted. Why oh why have they done this to me?

Kicks dog. Hurls iPad at wall. Retires to pub in huff

Edit: in pub. Having sausage and mash

*post may not be *entirely* serious...

Edited by Clearwater
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Stepping back for a second, I'm really impressed at their confident and innovative efforts and enthusiasm towards the hobby.

It's not your normal model shop, nor even a normal "big" model shop, it's unfair to read posts on Facebook critising the delays on the D600 when they have a half dozen limited editions and other exclusives coming through the door, indeed more than some manufacturers!, weeks after shipping thousands of USA tanks and taking over the yellow j94 stock.

In 1 week we've established an unnanounced tooling that's just arrived !, a limited edition 47 and an as yet unseen sample in box from China.. in a single photograph, as well as some other blueprints on the desk, oh and they went scanning this week too.

there doing it without asking for money up front, and in several cases without even pre-orders up front or even an upfront announcement...

Edited by adb968008
  • Like 1

So what we're saying is the unnanounced model that appeared unannounced on the website wasn't the unannounced model of this topic, but they might make an announcement about it at some unannounced time in the future?

Help, I'm drowning in froth.

• RMweb Gold

So what we're saying is the unnanounced model that appeared unannounced on the website wasn't the unannounced model of this topic, but they might make an announcement about it at some unannounced time in the future?

That might or might not be about right...

"You might think that, I can't possibly comment."

• Like 1