Hornby 2017 Range (announcement date)

MGR Hooper!

• RMweb Gold

I love reading some of them. "I'll ask for a modern image loco and then complain that Hornby only make steam trains, so they aren't going to make a class XX (even though someone else already makes it)"

Some of the posters don't seem to realise that other manufacturers products are compatible or even exist. :sarcastic:

Jason

Possibly because those manufacturers don't export to the planet they live on...  :jester:  :jester:

• RMweb Gold

Website now seems to be down. To many people at once taking a look?

Edit: and back again but very slow. Good news for Hornby however if there is sufficient level of interest to cause problems - their marketing machine must be working.

Roy

Edited by Roy Langridge

• RMweb Gold

I started browsing, then the site disappeared. Probably swamped? All I saw of interest before it went was a Terrier in a strange dark green livery that I didn't recognise. WC&PR?

Hi yes it is indeed a version WC&PR livery

• RMweb Gold

I started browsing, then the site disappeared. Probably swamped? All I saw of interest before it went was a Terrier in a strange dark green livery that I didn't recognise. WC&PR?

I think it said it was Stroudley green.

Roy

Oh well. one Black Peckett and no repeats thats it....well done Hornby so nice to see such customer support! Hope a rival introduces Pecketts that are for sale ASAP! It is useless to plan ahead with Hornby they do not seemed to grasp dealing with customers who want to purchase items.

http://www.Hornby.com/uk-en/shop/Hornby-new-for-2017/east-midlands-class-153.html Ex-Central EMT branded, Certainly interesting....

Only seem to be 4 different Mk3s for that GWR HST...

Not too much for the Modern Diesel/Electric fan (as usual with Hornby though!)...

Apart from the IEPs as previously announced nothing excites me too much...

• RMweb Gold

Oh well. one Black Peckett and no repeats thats it....well done Hornby so nice to see such customer support! Hope a rival introduces Pecketts that are for sale ASAP! It is useless to plan ahead with Hornby they do not seemed to grasp dealing with customers who want to purchase items.

They can't win can they - lots of other people were asking them not to repeat the current liveries.

Roy

Those of us who planned far enough ahead to order one in advance don't seem to have had a problem. Perhaps better planning next time?