Cavalex - all new Class 56 in OO

AY Mod

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, E100 said:

Just in case anyone hadn't seen this. Great video with some more background to the development of the model. End of October/ start of November is the latest projected arrival.

Just goes to show the perks Mr Waterman gets just by knowing Kyle....We should be so lucky....shocking.........:)

Edited by ERIC ALLTORQUE
  • Like 2

Thanks for those. Both locos had the latest sound file blown into them however the blue one doesn't have the production speaker. The speaker in the coal sector liveried 023 does however have the final speaker design. 

• Like 5

Suppose got to get me one of your 56s and a 3d scan of me.....( cue the trols saying going to need a big scanner!)

Screeching down the hill from Walton in Annfield to docks with the brakes on and just holding it at 20mph ...shocking brakes on flat container wagons

Having a scream back up the hill with the empties.....dodging the lumps of ballast launched by scallywags...

Photo some time 91 to 93... before Garston depot shut down

Photo by Doug Birmingham of Liverpool 

20230330_224755.jpg

20230330_224803.jpg

Edited by bradfordbuffer
  • Like 8

• RMweb Premium
54 minutes ago, bradfordbuffer said:

Suppose got to get me one of your 56s and a 3d scan of me.....( cue the trols saying going to need a big scanner!)

Screeching down the hill from Walton in Annfield to docks with the brakes on and just holding it at 20mph ...shocking brakes on flat container wagons

Having a scream back up the hill with the empties.....dodging the lumps of ballast launched by scallywags...

Photo some time 91 to 93... before Garston depot shut down

Photo by Doug Birmingham of Liverpool 

20230330_224755.jpg

4mm scan in a 7mm loco?

• Funny 2

5 hours ago, Grimleygrid said:

Making Tracks 3

IMG_0393.jpg.a32e7d39aeabf1f0a8e4c6a632c08d90.jpg

Making Tracks 3 is in its final week at Chester, if you are planning to visit, be sure to look out for one of our Class 56s running.

IMG_0394.jpg.c24db4394e9b9864b1df698ece95cce3.jpg

Our thanks to the Rail Nuts team for giving our 56s some mileage around their superb Milton Keynes layout over the past few weeks.

IMG_0395.jpg.43bec5dbf108542f5c10f8a9f5724101.jpg

Please keep an eye out for an update on all of our projects coming soon.

Photos courtesy of Chris Clenton.

Cracking loco.....pity wrong livery see post above! Right loco....wrong paint !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There was me thinking that this year is just absolutely flying by and now November just can’t come quick enough! 😅 Hats off to you guys as you’ve continued to work so hard throughout and settled for nothing less than achieving perfection. Pushing the boundaries beyond the limits of having the finest details these class 56’s are a must have and I’m really looking forward to receiving the Colas & DCR versions! Aswell as future announcements 😉

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RBE said:

The devil's in the detail. 56023 at the Scaleforum show today.

IMG_20230924_122223.jpg.c31680bd973c59d24755da954775b21b.jpg

2 hours ago, RBE said:

The devil's in the detail. 56023 at the Scaleforum show today.

IMG_20230924_122223.jpg.c31680bd973c59d24755da954775b21b.jpg

Wow!....all very nice but can you unscrew the lense cover...(flat head screw...always chewed up and gumbed up with paint) then replace with either crompton heavy duty bulb  or English electric heavy duty bulb? That where all the rage on BR..😉 

Stunning detail...

I'm off to Ladbroke bookies for a tenner bet on rm web model of year 2024?

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CazRail said:

Apologies if this has been asked before, will the decoder and speaker be available separately to upgrade the locos later?

Thanks

The speakers are ESU's new design and will be available commercially soon. We are still working on the sound chip availability as a separate item. We will let customers know once we know more.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1