Post a Bargain! (no discussions / questions) (was Bargain Hunters)

• RMweb Gold

Just bought two from this link.

Thanks

An you post if you get a delivery dispatch email please, I know others have been dispatched already but I've yet to hear from them (and want to ensure there hasn't been a cock up). Only had the order confirmation and PayPal receipt

• RMweb Gold

An you post if you get a delivery dispatch email please, I know others have been dispatched already but I've yet to hear from them (and want to ensure there hasn't been a cock up). Only had the order confirmation and PayPal receipt

Me too, got the email etc, but still waiting for the delivery having ordered on the 23rd, but went for free delivery of 3-5 days but I have not received a despatch email. :-|

Steve

• RMweb Gold

Unfortunately I've deleted the emails as parcel has been delivered, and they've been wiped from my trash as well, but I *think* the dispatch email actually came from UKMail when they picked up the parcel. As I ordered last Friday I wasn't expecting the free dispatch to happen until after Xmas so guess I was very lucky, but am pretty certain it was UKMail that (in effect) told me it was dispatched.

• RMweb Gold

Unfortunately I've deleted the emails as parcel has been delivered, and they've been wiped from my trash as well, but I *think* the dispatch email actually came from UKMail when they picked up the parcel. As I ordered last Friday I wasn't expecting the free dispatch to happen until after Xmas so guess I was very lucky, but am pretty certain it was UKMail that (in effect) told me it was dispatched.

Yes.UK Mail will email you a delivery time slot of an hour.Mine was delivered in this on Friday.

Was waiting for Invicta to match the show price on the web, ordered another set of Translators and a couple of the bargain books.

Also 419 Blue MLV for £49.99 and set of 3 S&T Departmental wagons for £18.99. Packed and posted within an hour!

• RMweb Gold

Well Hawkins have just refunded my Colletts. No communication from them, just a notice from PayPal.

I didn't want to pay postage (free over £40), but wanted 2 coaches... so I stuffed the order with 1 piece of track.. (74p).

I've been refunded the coaches, so I have 1 piece of track, a free glider with free postage coming my way.

Can't wait to see the size the box this comes in..

• RMweb Gold

When you see a good bargain but you don't really need the item; do you purchase it or leave it?

I picked up a Bachmann auto trailer yesterday for £20, don't need it at all, not even my modelling era but it wasn't staying there at that price, dunno what to do with it yet!

• RMweb Gold

Shown as out of stock now though..

But there is a lot more new stock on there now, just ordered the Bristolian pack for £137

Undecided if I will keep the king or sell and buy the star that I'm after, but putting £100 aside for the king means 3 Colletts for £37...

Assuming it's delivered this time...

They also have another batch of steam (Kings, schools and b17s) and some decent modern (67s and a Hst at 100£)

Archived