Hornby Class 67

TomE

I've just done a search for the one that went for £284 the other day and the box just states  'Includes 2 Etched Nameplates'

Weird! You're right, it does, but I saved one of the photos from that listing and it's different to what's there now. Is there any way of inserting photos on here?

Hornby have so missed a trick !

I kept trying to tell them that from the time it was announced. They seem reluctant to listen to customers. They probably looked at the Dapol one and got their decision wrong. The scale matters.....! It's irritating when you know we are correct and the manufacturer is wrong.

• RMweb Gold

Ridiculous ! Reminds me of the Bachmann prototype deltic debacle

or the kernow shanks 66, they sold for ridiculous figures on ebay, then Bachmann released a very slightly revised livery version (with sound) after a couple of years iirc it has 'freightliner 40' decals added, maybe Hornby will do a weathered version of 67026 in the main range one day

I just hope they won't do the Royal Plum class 67s as limited editions. Bad enough Bachmann doing a limited run of the 47s through the NRM, thus making the model a one off collectable.

Lets hope when the do it... common sense falls upon them like a GIFT FROM THE HEAVENS. They should either release it as a twin pack or as single pieces and "NOT" as limited editions.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived