EBay madness

Marcyg

• RMweb Gold

Yes but is it genuine British Rail?

I can't see any fleet markings etc.

Maybe just a way to shift an old van?

Keith

I dont doubt its probably not an ex BR van but either way there can't be many left now and it does look quite authentic (i just know im about to be proved wrong!)

I dont doubt its probably not an ex BR van but either way there can't be many left now and it does look quite authentic (i just know im about to be proved wrong!)

Boston Lodge Works...so the owner is likely to like Railways?  ;)

BR Heritage is not mentioned, so...probably an "Enthusiast" Code 3, 12" to 1 Ft Scale "model"! 

Edited by Sarahagain

So....how "Rare" is this Rare item? ;)

I note that all the photos are identical as well...a clone factory? ;)

So....how "Rare" is this Rare item? ;)

I note that all the photos are identical as well...a clone factory? ;)

Obviously not "Rare" at all! ;)

My guess would be laziness. the sought of 'Oh, I've taken one pic, and they look the same so I can't be bothered to take anymore'

Obviously not "Rare" at all! ;)

My guess would be laziness. the sought of 'Oh, I've taken one pic, and they look the same so I can't be bothered to take anymore'

However, if you check each one (yes, I know..........) you will find that the second and third items are actually a pair of trainers and a parka! Sought of, 'Oh, I've taken one pic, they don't look anything like the others but I still can't be arsed to take anymore.'

Perhaps that how he cooked them with blood oozing out of the sides.

(Oh sorry that steak).

• RMweb Gold

Yes but is it genuine British Rail?

I can't see any fleet markings etc.

Maybe just a way to shift an old van?

Keith

As far as I remember all the HA vans that I've been in were yellow on the inside, so I'd say this is not an original BR van.

and the same seller has this : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hornby-DUPLO-OO-GAUGE-D-3763-DIESEL-SHUNTER-3-RAIL-LOCOMOTIVE-/191042733456?pt=UK_Trains_Railway_Models&hash=item2c7b08c590

I like the description "Looks to be in good condition..." :scratchhead:

Edited by gazmanjack

Most HA vans seem to have gone to fleet users, BR, BT, GPO and British Gas being the main ones I remember. The interior looks more like it might have started out as gas board blue rather than BR yellow.

• RMweb Gold

Most HA vans seem to have gone to fleet users, BR, BT, GPO and British Gas being the main ones I remember. The interior looks more like it might have started out as gas board blue rather than BR yellow.

So someone painted it yellow and stuck decals on?

It will never catch on.

The "end cap" of the body is missing....that would be the smoke-box door then! :)

The Dublo 08 has a drafty cab as well! :O  (But someone wants it...not so common the 3-rail ones...)