A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

Well I've just see the young lady who lives next door sunning hers, shame shes a 30A  :umbrage:

Back on track, I've just pick up a mint G W R Grange off fleebay at a good price this AM,  I just need to search out a new name for it out of  Ian Sixsmith book.

How about 6801 Aylburton Grange?, I have the Jackson-Evans plates for that one.

Glenn

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Grange Hill

Lone Grange(r )

Home, Home on the Grange

Grange (rs) in The Night

Edited by M.I.B

• RMweb Premium

It's the timezone difference, and the lack of bandwidth here.......

One for the ex Royal Artillery:

Lon Grange Snipers

Edited by M.I.B
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

OK anyone watched Planefinder and not got totally mesmerised. It is bloody frightening how many there are. I even saw one near Brent.

What's this got to do with anything modelwise? Well, SWMBO returns from Vassiliki today and I'm tracking the plane on its way out there from Manchester (yes, I know that is very sad). This means I can get on with modelling next week as my Carer will be at home.

Phil.

I sincerely hope all the plants were watered correctly whilst she was away. Otherwise we might be seeing Peking Duck...

• RMweb Gold

Well I've just see the young lady who lives next door sunning hers, shame shes a 30A  :umbrage:

Back on track, I've just pick up a mint G W R Grange off fleebay at a good price this AM,  I just need to search out a new name for it out of  Ian Sixsmith book.

Either 6813 Eastbury Grange or 6822 Manton Grange would fit the bill nicely, you have my address.

• RMweb Gold

Either 6813 Eastbury Grange or 6822 Manton Grange would fit the bill nicely, you have my address.

It's going to be named Waburton Aylburton Grange 6801 shedded Newton Abbot 1939 sub shed Whitcombe Barton not Tigley junction.  :punish:

Edited by 81C
  • Like 1

Visiting your neighbours to the North Brian.

You must mean the thinking mans America where they go to at election times like this. They've been doing it ever since the revolution when the Loyalists led the way!

Brian.

• RMweb Premium

O/T (if that's possible)...

in that case: Dangermouse Hall

I had to look that one up but I found there is a link to Count Duckula so we are almost back on topic...

• RMweb Gold

It won't when you see the rolling stock behind it....

If you want a Grange photo shoot why don't you just ask...

Yes please!

With lots of coaches: in all the sizes and all of the colours!