SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

Tempted to say the USA - plenty of scope there. Possibly Florida, California or Colorado; can't imagine why anyone would go elsewhere and there's only one decent train shop in Washington State which probably nobody has heard of. Near some well known watering holes though!

Brian

Definitely the USA. 

Bar is near a well known, some might say notorious, hobby store.  I did manage to buy a couple of decent 40' box car kits there today and may get a couple more if the funds last

The proliferation of gin and lemons are a real red herring.  A better clue is just visible on the right of the bottles

• RMweb Premium

Not Haverfordwest? Horrocksford?

Certainly not Horrocksford......

post-408-0-27913900-1528414974_thumb.jpg

Nearest hobby shop is just under 20 miles away and the local pubs are a shadow of their former selves

(I used to live close to the line adjacent to the rear wagon)

Cheers

Mick

Edited by newbryford
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

O yes, I'd heard about that but no fear, I have what I required for Red Leader's (CCE's) work and a bit left over for anything that might need replacing as we work. However, the foam will outlive me so I don't give a toot, but I am very grateful for the warning.

P

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Certainly not Horrocksford......

attachicon.gif66427 6C59.jpg

Nearest hobby shop is just under 20 miles away and the local pubs are a shadow of their former selves

(I used to live close to the line adjacent to the rear wagon)

Cheers

Mick

Bloo#y 664XX. I need that loco! Take it away before I fudge it.

Ar$£

WTF is going off at Bislops Luddybard? Never seen so many timetabled things.

... and yet they don't all seem to reach the other stations

>edit<

just looked at their website, its the three day diesel gala... now I know I wasn't on too much Jamesons when I thought I saw a class 50 parked at Minehead late last night

Edited by Dr Gerbil-Fritters

• RMweb Gold

I see a GBF class 66 yesterday it was tottling up and down the Severn Valley Railway for driver training it had a brake van in tow full of totty. :O

I think the Bog Cart is doing tours of the Triangle?

P

So that makes things really small, including brain, lips and hands?

Was up early today and all there was to be seen on the WSR were diesels; nearly went back to bed.!

Brian.

Today I had time to visit what must be one of the most sinister stations I've been to, at platform level at least.

attachicon.gif20180608_112641.jpg

attachicon.gif20180608_112650.jpg

attachicon.gif20180608_113255.jpg

attachicon.gif20180608_113502.jpg

The pictures give no indication of how hot and noisy it is, and how claustrophobic.  After the grandeur upstairs, quite a shock.  

G'Day Folks

Looks like they're knocking it down.

manna

Today I had time to visit what must be one of the most sinister stations I've been to, at platform level at least.

If I've got the right place, there are some "interesting" bars / eating places in downttown Denver although I think the topless Scottish place on the main drag (16th Street?), where the waitresses wore kilts & little else, has closed since we were there.  A shame really although, if I'm honest, Mrs DS wouldn't let me inside & I was only allowed to view things from the other side of the road ('cos it was bad for my blood pressure apparently)  .  .  .  .

Au contraire, I thought it was quite good for my willy  .  .  .  .

(I'll bet that gets beeped out!)

Edited by devonseasider