SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Suited the tropical hot house well.

Donny was as hot, if not more and didn't have anything like such posh interior cladding. However, Stewards were posted at each Emergency Exit and all those doors were opened wide. I escaped through one just in time to not buy a 7mm loco. :mail:  :triniti:  :O  :locomotive:

By the way Chris, can you confirm the treatment you have had to rehabilitate you from a weekend with diseasels and are you yet recovered?

Ar$£

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Donny was as hot, if not more and didn't have anything like such posh interior cladding. However, Stewards were posted at each Emergency Exit and all those doors were opened wide. I escaped through one just in time to not buy a 7mm loco. :mail:  :triniti:  :O  :locomotive:

By the way Chris, can you confirm the treatment you have had to rehabilitate you from a weekend with diseasels and are you yet recovered?

Ar$£

It was part of the therapy to help him see the errors of his ways and not end up on the naughty step so often. 

• RMweb Premium

Ar$£

I'm still recovering.

• RMweb Premium

You should be so lucky to be the centre of attention, you just made it on to the edge of the original shot...

attachicon.gifIMAG4646.jpg

After you said you were next to us I had a look at the photos from the weekend. Now I know who you are, now you can be Concerned of Soloby.

Someone has knotted string hanging out of the bottom of his trousers.

• RMweb Premium

where am I?

attachicon.gifWhatsApp Image 2018-06-04 at 21.34.39.jpeg

there is a hobby shop less than a mile away

You are in one of the good capatian's favorite towns, Haverfordwest?

And here are some things to do apart from getting drunk. https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g552047-Activities-Haverfordwest_Pembrokeshire_Wales.html