SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

The fact that ANTB, Pencarrow, OUATITW, DitD and SOSJ all (to me) have a similar feel is because of the banter as much as they have superb modelling (or the potential to be a superb layout).

There are many other layout threads I follow, for various reasons, where I will occasionally post either a question or comment, but not many bring me back time and again to be entertained. I may have a more vested interest in the SOSJ thread, but as with the other threads, the genial hosts' relaxed attitudes and are what makes them all essential.

Tim's quote - "Care in the Community" - what a fantastic name for a layout ! 

Interesting language this Cornish-Welsh.  In English we refer to 'a tunnel mouth'; seems the Welsh-Cornish transalation is 'a vested interest'  :jester:  :jester:

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

There's still about 5 times that number of locos (Spams, T9, N Class, Stds etc) in various stock boxes. Thinning the collection down is inevitable but I'm not sure how far to go. At the height of the collection I could have fully stocked 72A.

There's not much Western in that photo, I feel like I've been short changed, again.

• RMweb Premium

There's still about 5 times that number of locos (Spams, T9, N Class, Stds etc) in various stock boxes. Thinning the collection down is inevitable but I'm not sure how far to go. At the height of the collection I could have fully stocked 72A.

I need 2 Ns with proper tenders..............................yes, honestly.

P

You really do want us to remember that you like a joke, don't you?

Thank you for shopping with us today, oh! And do mind that banana ski....... Oops too late !

• RMweb Gold

Yes Rob but you do both.......

That's why the wife thinks I'm a salt of the Earth.That might also explain why she keeps me in the cellar.

With thanks to the late, great Ronnie B for that.

In light of my recent "naughty" photograph I've been told to confess, therefore, as some sort of penance and due to there being some Suvvern interest here I have found these Bad Boys to share the experience with me. They were found in the closet cuddling up to the Saintly loco's and were immediately stripped of their protection.......

post-20303-0-85260400-1454521734_thumb.jpeg

Maybe, just maybe their owner will appreciate them more than he realises ?

Until then they have aired their differences and will rest slightly more at easy tonight....... Unless of course I give 'em a damn good thrashing !

Yours

Mr. N.O.T. Eastleigh

• Like 1

I'm slightly sad from your depressed duck announcement; this is one of my favourite destinations and I suspect for many, for all the contributors off beat humour, put in alongside incredible depth of knowledge, fantastic skills and seriousness without being a*al (unlike the bulls thread), you all seem to remember its meant to be a hobby, and hopefully this helps you and us relax, so please don't forget to go OT at least occasionally, as it all comes back to the trains in due course.

I.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

In light of my recent "naughty" photograph I've been told to confess, therefore, as some sort of penance and due to there being some Suvvern interest here I have found these Bad Boys to share the experience with me. They were found in the closet cuddling up to the Saintly loco's and were immediately stripped of their protection.......

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Maybe, just maybe their owner will appreciate them more than he realises ?

Until then they have aired their differences and will rest slightly more at easy tonight....... Unless of course I give 'em a damn good thrashing !

Yours

Mr. N.O.T. Eastleigh

Wrong colours for me to get 'interested', however I spy an ungreen one at the back...................

P

Wrong colours for me to get 'interested', however I spy an ungreen one at the back...................

P

Firstly, job done and reply sent to you know who !

Yep, tiz a proper foreigner, bet you can't guess what it is ?

It's waiting for me to pull it "guts" out and re-chip it with sound mmmmm