SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

I think I've got RSI from flicking through all the pages of the Pecoboll**ks bulls**t track thread!

GOSH

Yo Tim

I am finding it very entertaining with the tempole gang banging on with their purist ideas, what they forget is that the rest of us don't give a damn if they build their track to P4, EM or 00-SF. Just wish they would stop preaching to us happy 00 modellers.

Anyhow what is more important Stu's tunnel or JA? Over to the duck.

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium

I think I've got RSI from flicking through all the pages of the Pecoboll**ks bulls**t track thread!

GOSH

GOSH (again) after re-reading that - I'm surprised it was as "coherent" as it was.

Personally I blame the chief medical officer for telling us we should have 14 units a day (I mean, it was bad enough when we had to have 5 a day!).

But these Doctors know best, I suppose

(Whoops - hope there aren't any Mods about after mentioning the D word)

Edited by Tim Dubya

• RMweb Premium

Been off grid as far as RMW is concerned since 1st Jan so no responses - just caught up - and they thought Dad's Army was madcap!

Nice to see that little has changed in my absence. Carry on Sargent!

You must be sscykic......ciki........pisyk.......psychic as I was just about to post a where is he, hope he's OK thingy.

Yo Smiffy, good to have ye back.

P

• RMweb Premium

Yo Tim

I am finding it very entertaining with the tempole gang banging on with their purist ideas, what they forget is that the rest of us don't give a damn if they build their track to P4, EM or 00-SF. Just wish they would stop preaching to us happy 00 modellers.

Anyhow what is more important Stu's tunnel or JA? Over to the duck.

JA's Tunnel of course. (Is that a siren I hear approaching...........?

Ducky.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Tentpole Tudor. Sorry but I preferred Adamant and the Ant thingies. Was tempted to dress like him just the once but decided the face make up would give me spots.   

Anyway, back to modelling 

post-2326-0-03600500-1454248446_thumb.jpg

This is me preparing to join in the Pecoboogy wonderland OOfSF Bullsh1te discussion. I am holding the new track gauge from Hornby.

Ar$e

• RMweb Gold

What's heartening these days?

I'll tell you what's heartening.

This is what is heartening.

Over 12 years ago, we had an extension built, and painted much of the interior walls with a certain Crown matt emulsion. I got some more, and painted one or two other rooms with it, because it's one of CTMK's favourites.

I'm heartened to say that you can still get this shade from B&Q, even if I did get the last tin of matt emulsion this afternoon.

What's heartening these days?

I'll tell you what's heartening.

This is what is heartening.

Over 12 years ago, we had an extension built, and painted much of the interior walls with a certain Crown matt emulsion. I got some more, and painted one or two other rooms with it, because it's one of CTMK's favourites.

I'm heartened to say that you can still get this shade from B&Q, even if I did get the last tin of matt emulsion this afternoon.

Why not try something different?

Out with the airbrush and a tin of Malachite then nip down the road and spray the village green, and if you're not happy with it try a tin of Crimson and paint the town red ! :)

Yes it is rather tedious isn't it. However, whatever suits I suppose.

There are, of course, a lot of Webbers who do (and would) think that threads like this are carp. What they miss out on is the actual and wonderful amount of help and support this sort of rambling banter provides to some of us, along with large amounts of modelling advice and inspiration.

Long may we continue.

Ducky.

My thread would be about 30 pages without it Phil.

Yes it is rather tedious isn't it. However, whatever suits I suppose.There are, of course, a lot of Webbers who do (and would) think that threads like this are carp. What they miss out on is the actual and wonderful amount of help and support this sort of rambling banter provides to some of us, along with large amounts of modelling advice and inspiration.Long may we continue.Ducky.

Absolutely - without the randomness coupled to various outbreaks of modelling (I recall some coach soldering about 20 pages back- I may of course be mistaken), I doubt that as a relative newbie I'd have stuck with the forum long enough to gain confidence to reach out (apologies for the business Americanisms) for help. Following yours and Rob's suggestions, my part built coach will now roll around my simple layout. Thanks also to Tony Wright who helped manipulate the body square at the St. Albans show. Photo evidence below, video wouldn't load! I'm well chuffed, pun unintentional, that it works! I'm quite convinced that it's not the best brass coach build there's ever been but you've got to start somewhere..

David

post-22698-0-43134800-1454265687_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

This ballasting palava is ruddy expensive.

I've just got through my third tub of Kelly's Cornish Clotted Ice Cream this week !

Well.....where else do you store the stuff ?

Parp.......