SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Now that does look foreign.....those trees just look a bit 'continental'. I wonder who she is? Quite nice looking but a bit thin..........probably a proper student at an Arts College. 

Some clever ar$e could identify the track; looks a bit Spanish or French to moi. Dudders?

Anyway, I can't get her to perform on SOSJ and that's a pity, however I am counting the suggestions so far. Thanks.

Ducky.

Anybody else disappointed to see that Pecoboo have fudged the BH track?  The 'chairs' on the inside edge are like pandrols, in order to accommodate pizza cutter flanges presumably.  

I can't help cursing Peco and their ability to endlessly slightly fudge things up.  Their not very convincing BH will now wreck the market for any promising new upstarts that might have brought a better product to market.

Oh well, back to my US pikelet I suppose.

• RMweb Gold

I just knew 'ol CK would be along to put us back on the straight and narrow...

You are most welcome. There's nothing that a few nights in Haverfordwest can't put right.

So, how come Kansas and Arkansas aren't pronounced the same way ?

No idea, what's the answer?

And does Donald Trump ?

I sincerely hope not.

Edited by Captain Kernow

• RMweb Premium

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

attachicon.gifDorothy Honiton.jpg

What a brilliant pic. Thanks Fritters. Shows FB 60' on Concrete on the down and FB 60' on wood on the up; thus this is probably early 1964 at the west portal of Honiton Tunnel. The Driver's name was Ted Bearskin and the Fireman was Sam Capstick

Semi Open BK is BRCW as well, so only about 14 years old. Think the loco could be Bude?

The dog has just trumped; you can tell by the look on its' face. It has also just told Dot that the loco is common and should be scrapped but she has scolded the mutt and said it was a cop and that he should look out for the Dining Cars, probably a RB + SO on this service . Spookily she looks a little like the spotter lady but with suitable clothing on this occasion.

Ar$kenshaw.

• RMweb Premium

What a brilliant pic. Thanks Fritters. Shows FB 60' on Concrete on the down and FB 60' on wood on the up; thus this is probably early 1964 at the west portal of Honiton Tunnel. The Driver's name was Ted Bearskin and the Fireman was Sam Capstick

Semi Open BK is BRCW as well, so only about 14 years old. Think the loco could be Bude?

The dog has just trumped; you can tell by the look on its' face. It has also just told Dot that the loco is common and should be scrapped but she has scolded the mutt and said it was a cop and that he should look out for the Dining Cars, probably a RB + SO on this service . Spookily she looks a little like the spotter lady but with suitable clothing on this occasion.

Ar$kenshaw.

The wooden sleeper track has BR 3 baseplates that were developed for the SR. they have no spikes on the outside of the rail, but a cast clip to hold the foot of the rail. This was to stop PW men zapping themselves on the 3rd rail.

• RMweb Gold

The wooden sleeper track has BR 3 baseplates that were developed for the SR. they have no spikes on the outside of the rail, but a cast clip to hold the foot of the rail. This was to stop PW men zapping themselves on the 3rd rail.

Alas not Clive as at least two sleepers are spiked directly to the sleepers - they can be made out in the bowdlerised snip of the picture I have posted below.  I did wonder if the pic was taken in Aus as some of the flora seemed very reminiscent of that part of the world.

I do hope the snip below doesn't offend anybody - sorry but there is a bit of naked flesh in it - however if it does perhaps they would have the good grace to contact me (or say something in a post in the thread)  regarding removal rather than carrying on in a childish and sneaky fashion reporting me to the Head Master  (as far as I could establish there are no copyright issues with the picture).

post-6859-0-37995900-1454082711.jpg

• RMweb Premium

Mike, I think Clive was meaning the track in the tunnel pic.

I too wonder who we offended? Someone from the track thread I suspect who is upset that I am thinking of using Pecoboo products and I don't take modelling seriously.  Apologies all round I'm sure, but it would, as Mike said, have been better to tell us so we felt silly and then removed it.

Never mind, at least Andy was good enough to explain why she had to go! 

I wonder if anyone will get peeved about the pictures of French Military on ANTB?

P