SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

Drop the dead donkey. Peco announce C75 OO Bullhead track. Due this year. Now, I don't know if this is good news or not as I have all the C75 track I require and it turns out that this is all FB. However, Peco 'look' bullhead would be very nice thank you on the Station loops (as it was in reality) and in the Yards at SOSJ.

Good job I've got Larryitis and am going to be redoing my track (with pro help this time) on the Incline (that was/is FB) as that takes time. Then I need to do the through mains at the Station and they were FB on wooden sleepers, so that's a bit more time. Is it worth waiting....................?

Maybe I'll just sell some of my existing, unused C75? I've got a whole box of Concrete Sleeper that I don't need.

I'd use C & L/SMP bullhead but the sleeper spacing would be so different to the Peco FB (and I've given up on respacing the Peco sleepers on main line runs).

Oh ar$e, decisions, decisions.

Quackers.

Now then, Duckie - calm thy ruffled feathers!

I too am excited at the prospect of the noo track from Beer. T'would of course fit 1930's ECML just splendidly - but I'm more minded to start saving my pennies for the humungous scheme to come.

Meanwhile, back at SOSJ, I recommend now in particular that we lay using the foam option. That way, if you do decide to relay / upgrade in the future then at least your existing track can be re-used (I'm not so sure if the proposed noo track will fit the existing foam however?). Mind you, you do say that the track near the tunnel was / is FB anyway...

Nice to see the charming young female photter back as your avatar - wonder how many days she'll last this time?

G Stephenson

Edited by LNER4479

Now then chaps. I am having to inform you all that the wearing of nightwear during morning (or afternoon for that matter) postings on SOSJ and that includes those slippers that look like really furry pu$$ies, is not welcome. There are Standards on ANTB (other layouts are available) and I think you will agree that standards and conventions do need to be upheld on SOSJ. Onesies are also discouraged and there must be no wetsuits or French Infantry costumes, however much CK enjoys wearing those patent leather thigh boots.

Please do not think you can get away with wearing this inappropriate attire as your PC or Device is fitted, as you well know, with the little camera that allows us all to see what you be doin'.

Interestingly, the CCE, who lives quite near Darlo, was not wearing PJs when he last visited. 

Many thanks for your attention and if you are disturbed in any way by this then please contact the Moderators who can be found in the Sleepover Section.

Ar$e 

What!!11!!eleven?

That includes my standard office attire, one of the advantages of working from home. In fact I was booking a ticket online while wearing my dressing gown at 0800 this morning, to be the early bird who catches the super-saver-advance-get-them-while-they're-hot tickets. 

There's a big piece of gaffer tape over the little camera by the way.

Meanwhile I'll never look at my slippers in the same way again.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Now then, Duckie - calm thy ruffled feathers!

I too am excited at the prospect of the noo track from Beer. T'would of course fit 1930's ECML just splendidly - but I'm more minded to start saving my pennies for the humungous scheme to come.

Meanwhile, back at SOSJ, I recommend now in particular that we lay using the foam option. That way, if you do decide to relay / upgrade in the future then at least your existing track can be re-used (I'm not so sure if the proposed noo track will fit the existing foam however?). Mind you, you do say that the track near the tunnel was / is FB anyway...

Nice to see the charming young female photter back as your avatar - wonder how many days she'll last this time?

G Stephenson

post-2326-0-64905600-1453997554_thumb.jpg

Thanks to BRM farcebrook for this pic.

Yus melord, the Incline was FB. the area awaits.

It were the Station loops that wuz BH.

Ref the change of my ID, I'm hoping some clever ar$e can identify the station and the species of bush (for scenic material ref only).

Q

I think she once made a fleeting appearance earlier in this thread - I distinctly remember you telling us that your optivisor had steamed up.

Page 5 post #110

Thank heavens I started at the front... have you any idea how long it takes to search 95 pages of top modelling quackery?

Edited by Dr Gerbil-Fritters

• RMweb Premium

Has anyone else noted that there is a neat looking Signal Box interior just behind and to the left of the track. Is the Lever Ground Frame kit new? Suppose it must be.

P. Artist 

Hi Mr Drake

The signal box interior is the Ratio one that has been around for about a year.

• RMweb Premium

Now then chaps. I am having to inform you all that the wearing of nightwear during morning (or afternoon for that matter) postings on SOSJ and that includes those slippers that look like really furry pu$$ies, is not welcome. There are Standards on ANTB (other layouts are available) and I think you will agree that standards and conventions do need to be upheld on SOSJ. Onesies are also discouraged and there must be no wetsuits or French Infantry costumes, however much CK enjoys wearing those patent leather thigh boots.

Please do not think you can get away with wearing this inappropriate attire as your PC or Device is fitted, as you well know, with the little camera that allows us all to see what you be doin'.

Interestingly, the CCE, who lives quite near Darlo, was not wearing PJs when he last visited. 

Many thanks for your attention and if you are disturbed in any way by this then please contact the Moderators who can be found in the Sleepover Section.

Ar$e 

I fully agree, one should be correctly attired when conducting business on the interwebthingy.

post-16423-0-01295100-1454004983.png

• RMweb Gold

Subject to verification later on, I may well have soiled myself due to excessive laughter whilst catching up with this thread.......

Nurse!!!

S Kidmark.

• RMweb Premium

GOSH - I hope she doesn't get sucked off by one of those old perv 125 thingies!

The edit was to clean that up, somewhat...

It could be that there is a Class 50 lurking nearby?

Oh, hang on, she could be a 'Streak'............

P

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Subject to verification later on, I may well have soiled myself due to excessive laughter whilst catching up with this thread.......

Nurse!!!

S Kidmark.

Remember, no pyjamas, not even if you have had an unusual incident............ :mosking:

P. Rimaryhead.

• RMweb Premium

I have an idea. Yesterday I suggested I  might use an M7 to do track testing. Well, as you fellows have been such sports I thought I'd give you an opportunity to choose a loco type to do the honours.

No list but let's keep it to BRSR and BRWR and steam for now. One for the up and one for the down, but one should be WR!

I do not have an example of every Class from both regions so let us keep to Classes seen at the Junction from 1958 until 1964. That gives you something to think about. CCE is coming next Friday ABW so testing could take place on Saturday 6th Feb.

If you CBA then no worries as I shall just use something I know works OK.

Thanks.

Ducky.

• RMweb Gold

And yet, despite hours of searching, I can't find a bigger picture of her.

Phil Anderer.

I wonder how this one will come out?  Hmm, worked quite well didn't it - calm down young Duck.  And you can even pick out the Pandrol clips - worth looking for a bigger version just to know they're there.

Edited by Andy Y
Image removed following complaint.