Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×

Class 37, by Accurascale

• RMweb Gold

Do the locos come with drivers fitted? If the answer is no, can I buy the driver accessories and get these included with my order for 37027?

Just for clarity I am not expecting the accessory drivers to be fitted, just included in the same postal delivery 

1 hour ago, young37215 said:

Do the locos come with drivers fitted? If the answer is no, can I buy the driver accessories and get these included with my order for 37027?

Just for clarity I am not expecting the accessory drivers to be fitted, just included in the same postal delivery 

You can buy the drivers from Accurascale and you fit them yourself, if you get in touch with there online chat they can put it all into one parcel for you so you receive it all in one go 

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, nightstar.train said:

Looking forward to getting mine too. I unexpectedly got Carl de Havilland out of the first batch. I was planning to eBay it and make a few pennies to fund all my pre-orders, but they're so good I'm keeping it and fitting it with sound. 

Life-hack for those fitting sound to non sound models. If you go here:

https://www.accurascale.com/collections/british-rail-class-92

you can get an Accurathrash speaker for your 37, and it comes with a FREE class 92! Bargain! 

If this were a Rolex forum, you’d be traced to the AD you were buying from by the parent company and barred from future purchases for uttering something like that! 

I suspect the R2R model rail community isn’t quite as heavily “policed”, though! 🤣
Or is it? 🤔

-Sloth.

• Funny 3

2 hours ago, Super-Sloth said:

If this were a Rolex forum, you’d be traced to the AD you were buying from by the parent company and barred from future purchases for uttering something like that! 

I suspect the R2R model rail community isn’t quite as heavily “policed”, though! 🤣
Or is it? 🤔

-Sloth.

Is there and 'angry' button somewhere Super sloth. 😂😂👍👍👍

• RMweb Premium
8 hours ago, GBRf 66 The Flying Dustman said:

Just a quick question when will the rails of Sheffield model be coming into stock 37 610 HNRC 

Thats not until the next run I believe, if you are on about the tango orange 37 - so next year?

1 hour ago, Awes0mesauce said:

Thats not until the next run I believe, if you are on about the tango orange 37 - so next year?

37610 is in blue with full yellow ends, believe that's in with the 37/6 which aren't too far away?

• RMweb Gold
12 minutes ago, Eddie the dog said:

Any news on the HTG 37714 ?

Thanks.

It’s  part of run2 which is q1 next year. 

Edited by McC
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Albie the plumber said:

No need to ask where the banger blue 37's are .

At the bottom of a very long list .

Another update , another disappointment. 

When you consider the size of the class and the number of models coming, it will never be possible to deliver everything at once.

First it would be unfair on the modellers to be expected to purchase so many locos in one go, then there is the capacity of Accurascale to deliver that many models in one go as well.  Bachmann couldn't and wouldn't try and do it all at once, why would you expect Accurascale to be any different.  It's not like Accurascale have just the one model in development either, so if all hands on one model, then nothing else gets delivered.

Edited by woodenhead
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Agree 11

• RMweb Gold
15 minutes ago, wirey33 said:

Sorry for not keeping up, but will the addition of an Accurascale sound decoder to a non-sound fitted loco bring  it to the same configuration as a factory supplied sound fitted loco?

That plus the second speaker (and something to hold it down).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Albie the plumber said:

Saving the best until last!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Albie the plumber said:

They will come.  In todays crazy world I always take expected delivery dates with a pinch of salt. Nobody really knows when they will arrive until they are on the boat and it is sailing.

Always remember “expectations are nothing more than premeditated resentments.”🙂

Edited by wairoa
  • Like 3

Oh darn it! Was hoping they would be dispatched this week while I was off work. 5 days in the office next week so looks like I am going to have some explaining to do when I get home.  Thankfully, I’ve used the combine orders facility so it will hopefully only one parcel from Accurascale with loco and sound decoders and one from Colletts Models. 
Watched / listened to a video earlier of the original 37 sound chip, sounds fantastic! 
Looking forward to them arriving soon! 

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold
38 minutes ago, ruggedpeak said:

Quote of the day "basically its a load of testicles"

🤣

You obviously have more patience than me.  It was such a badly presented, narrated and put together video I couldn't see it through.

Steve

• Agree 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, thetrains said:

as in this YT vid I came across a few days ago

Do not, ever, post any of videos from that 'person' here. Why? His offensive comments referring to me as he does are abhorrent.

• Friendly/supportive 4

8 hours ago, Albie the plumber said:

You're not alone in being at the disappointing end of the pecking order. Let's hope this isn't another false dawn.

What I find surprising is that the 37/0s, according to Acc's own words, were surprisingly the most popular.

These will be the last released.

I'm waiting for a green fye and an unmodified blue to backdate to pre-TOPS.

I'll have to remain all loved up with the offerings from competitor B. The older versions. The new one went back.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

48 minutes ago, RBAGE said:

You're not alone in being at the disappointing end of the pecking order. Let's hope this isn't another false dawn.

What I find surprising is that the 37/0s, according to Acc's own words, were surprisingly the most popular.

These will be the last released.

I'm waiting for a green fye and an unmodified blue to backdate to pre-TOPS.

I'll have to remain all loved up with the offerings from competitor B. The older versions. The new one went back.

Unfortunately,  the competitor is starting to look like the only show in town if you want a blue or green version .

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

I'm just hoping that the other locomotives from various manufacturers are delayed similarly. It would be quite a challenge if they all landed at once! At least most of the future Accurascale ones will be paid off after the 2 37s on order from Rails.