NXEA!

52 minutes ago, Butler Henderson said:

Have been non sound fitted ones

31-362 03066

31-362A 03045

31-363 03162

31-365 03170  - one currently on ebay

31-368 03026 - one currently on ebay

https://www.kmsrailtech.co.uk/4mm-oo-gauge/39-class-03-03026-br-blue-dcc-sound-803393046651.html

Not seen online for a while but i bilieve my local ( topps trains ) has one in his cabinet

6 hours ago, phil-b259 said:

But Collett Sundhine stock is still Collett rolling stock!

Yes you might y the difference but to a lot of people they are not sufficiently different to what Hornby already make and as such their sales potential is not as good as something ‘completely different’

Consider Manusell vs Bulleid, Greasley vs Thompson or even early LMS versus period 3 stuff, each family is radically different from each other - which from a manufactures point of vireo helps drive sales.

Tbats why I said it’s a shame Hornby did the Hawksworth stock - stock which is very different from Collett designs in the way that the ‘Sunshine’ vs Hornbys current Collett offering isn’t.

What a load of tut. 

Compare a Collett C77 ‘Sunshine’ corridor third with a Collett C54 ‘bow ended’ corridor third. They’re chalk and cheese, and would contrast well in model form; especially if the former had proper flush glazing. 

I think late-period Collett coaches are a massive gap in OO GWR RTR. An essential coach from the late 30s to the mid 60s, as well as the preservation scene. 

I’d buy at least a dozen. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 4

Incredible to think we now (well just about) have RTR models of Classes 70 (original electric) and 80 but nothing in the Class range 81-84 (bar a very old Triang 81)

Really hoping a correction to these omissions is finally about to commence. Bonus would be the Class 84 in RTC livery!

How many mainline classes are the left to go at?

Other gems could be anything Cally (Cardean with coaches would surely be a big big winner), Mk1 Bullion Van or Cinema coach, original 08 as D3000, 01 or 09 shunter, Class 120 / 123 / 124 DMU.

Just need one of these above to feel like a jackpot moment. Not long to wait now!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, woodenhead said:

Must be a WD 2-10-0 or a Manor.

We definitely need 3 makes of Manors.... They will come on the tail of two other excellent models.

Actually the WD 2-10-0 is a real risk IF Bachmann are announcing all new steam locos in OO gauge again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JSpencer said:

We definitely need 3 makes of Manors.... They will come on the tail of two other excellent models.

Actually the WD 2-10-0 is a real risk IF Bachmann are announcing all new steam locos in OO gauge again.

I guess a 2-10-0 is a possibility as a ready to go model which would set the cat amongst the pigeons, but I don't think it can be that.

Could be a Pannier though.

Or something properly new rather than another duplication hopefully.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Karl said:

They did a video like this for the 37/47 with footage at the GC. So I'm thinking a major new tooling with lots of variations. I'm going to go steam and 8f.

Think they did for the 47 as well.

Could it be the 25 at last?

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

My 31 requirements have been more than met with the Accurascale offering. Twin sugarcube speakers won't compare to an Accurathrash. Just waiting for the price, now!!

• Like 3
  • Agree 5