Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×

Accurascale Takes On Some Hattons Originals Favourites - Warwells, P and Andrew Barclay Tanks

1 minute ago, Edge said:

@Accurascale Fran - a little bit confused. I have an existing account with accurascale - do I need to do anything to tie my pre-order in to my account? Do I just wait for Hattons to contact me? Or should I place a new preorder on your website?

The email I got from Hattons said orders would move over to Accurascale unless I didn't want it to move.

Excellent news, I had a feeling these models wouldn't be dead after Hattons announced they wee closing.

• Like 3

Excellent to see these picked up and moving to a safe home! A slight shame about the price increase on the locos, but not that hard to stomach given the £99 tag is the exact same as these launched with back in 2018.

For those of us on Hattons books but already with an active Accurascale account, will the transfer process be any different?

A minor point, but do you know yet if these will arrive in Hattons or Accurascale branded packaging? I'm already imagining the 'Exclusives' job that could be done with a box in that Bluebell livery! 

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Well no email from Hattons but this happened when they lost the Hornby account level so they said they couldn’t tell me as I didn’t subscribe to their email shots!

So how do I transfer my pre orders from Hattons? 

• RMweb Premium
18 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

And finally, the question many of you may be asking; what other Hattons Originals models have joined our line up? Well, you will have to keep an eye on us for future announcements later this year and beyond to find out!

FEA flats?

• Like 8
  • Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, meatloaf said:

Ive preordered a P Class and a Barclay. For £99 each it was hard not to!

Will they be exactly as the previous releases or will they be reworked to include a stay alive?

It says above the spec is as Hattons as they are in the process too far to change. 

• Informative/Useful 1

• Moderators
Just now, PaulRhB said:

Well no email from Hattons but this happened when they lost the Hornby account level so they said they couldn’t tell me as I didn’t subscribe to their email shots!

So how do I transfer my pre orders from Hattons? 

This is what's been emailed out - https://www.hattons.co.uk/newsdetail?id=1504&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=hattonsoriginalsupdate-newowners

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold

I take it my hattons preorders (warwells) that are moving across to accurascale will automatically populate my ‘preorder’ at some point, they aren’t showing at the moment 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

Thank you Andy👍

So it should transfer automatically, only one more question will they show up in our Accurascale accounts in two weeks so we know? 

IMG_3606.png.b11786ac996c7c8265e3ccc3ab003cde.png 

• RMweb Gold
14 minutes ago, Tiny151 said:

Excellent to see these picked up and moving to a safe home! A slight shame about the price increase on the locos, but not that hard to stomach given the £99 tag is the exact same as these launched with back in 2018.

For those of us on Hattons books but already with an active Accurascale account, will the transfer process be any different?

A minor point, but do you know yet if these will arrive in Hattons or Accurascale branded packaging? I'm already imagining the 'Exclusives' job that could be done with a box in that Bluebell livery! 

The Warwell range is packed and done, and will be in transit immediately post CNY. All other ranges / tools will come in accura boxes.

• Like 4

Same boat as many, not showing in the pre order pot as it where. Imagine it will take a day or two to transfer across.

Glad to see these saved, now who do i speak to at glasgow about getting some correct scale warrior tanks and cradles added to the range

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, virginhst539 said:

Same boat as many, not showing in the pre order pot as it where. Imagine it will take a day or two to transfer across.

Glad to see these saved, now who do i speak to at glasgow about getting some correct scale warrior tanks and cradles added to the range

Look at Trains4U they are already doing them. 

http://www.trains4u.com/p/301941/Trains4u-OOWarriorA-OO-FV510-Warrior-With-Track-Guards-1-76

cradle 

http://www.trains4u.com/p/301940/Trains4u-OOCradle-OO-Warrior-Transport-Cradle-1-76-Scale

Edited by PaulRhB
  • Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

Excellent news, though for once I'm not that surprised by an Accurascale announcement!

A question for further down the road concerns the GPC crane project which Hattons announced but cancelled for insufficiency of pre-orders.  Is there any hope of that being resurrected in the future, assuming of course there is enough demand?

• Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, virginhst539 said:

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

Great news, well done all involved.

Just the Genesis coaches to find a home for now - and hopefully the stillborn Genesis bogie coach project too! 

• Like 4
  • Agree 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

3 minutes ago, NXEA! said:

Just the Genesis coaches to find a home for now - and hopefully the stillborn Genesis bogie coach project too! 

There at Rails of sheffield - just seen on facebook

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 2

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, NXEA! said:

See the Hattons email link Andy posted ;) 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

The question I'm not clear about is, how do you know which account has ordered something? or put another way, how will you link the accounts on your website to the accounts that have the Hattons pre-orders?

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, DavidH said:

The question I'm not clear about is, how do you know which account has ordered something? or put another way, how will you link the accounts on your website to the accounts that have the Hattons pre-orders?

I presume its by email address? Maybe by delivery address?