Accurascale Takes On Some Hattons Originals Favourites - Warwells, P and Andrew Barclay Tanks

• RMweb Gold

by way of an update, we had issues with Shopify, who have recently changed their API, causing VAT  issues on import. 

at the moment all non-UK orders have been imported and emailed to customers and we are working with Shopify support to resolve the issue so we can restore the UK based orders  

rest, assured, if you had an order placed with Hattons, we have it in hand  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
On 06/02/2024 at 18:14, Chiltern Junction said:

I don't recall Hattons releasing anything in N gauge but I could be wrong.

Well…Hattons did intend to produce a N gauge LMS Beyer-Garratt.  They never really put any promotional push behind it, and it faded from view at EOI stage but I don’t think it was ever formally cancelled….

I had EOIs in for two because they regularly made it to York, and may occasionally have gone further north I believe. (Evidence awaited.)

Just sayin’ Accurascale.

<cough>

RichardT

Edited by RichardT
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, scottrains29 said:

Will the later warwells now have the end deck extensions added, or could this improvement be done by accurascale for later batches?

Hattons didn't show a sample of the later version so it wasn't clear if they were making this improvement or not.

This. To me the Gloucester GPS bogies looked under-nourished too, almost HO scale.

Never a boring moment at Accurascale.

I can imagine them starting the year full of zest tackling the vast list of projects in hand, about to be delivered etc... When the news broke of Hattons shutting down. More work moving fast to save most of Hatton collectables range and getting everyones orders on board into their systems.

You guys are real heroes! Well done. 👏

• Like 5
  • Agree 7

I assume the pre-order button on the Warwells will only appear once the existing pre-orders have been accounted for?

Twiddling thumbs waiting for the LMS variant, can only click through the two BR variants at present.

Quite a nice product portfolio building..... must can't resist !

• RMweb Gold
11 minutes ago, Agent Cooper said:

I assume the pre-order button on the Warwells will only appear once the existing pre-orders have been accounted for?

Twiddling thumbs waiting for the LMS variant, can only click through the two BR variants at present.

Quite a nice product portfolio building..... must can't resist !

The preorder button will actually disappear when the available balance of stock threshold is met. Meaning the system reckons we are sold out. 

Good news though, the Shopify issue is resolved and all Uk orders will be imported tomorrow morning. 

Once that’s done and customers confirm their orders we will have a more accurate handle on balance of stock. 

Hope that helps. and the patience is appreciated 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
16 hours ago, McC said:

Good news though, the Shopify issue is resolved and all Uk orders will be imported tomorrow morning. 

Happy to report that my (next) little green AB seems to have teleported through the wormhole successfully now; either that or it's created a parallel universe as it's still in the Widnes pre-orders. Just to ensure that there was no likelihood of being charged at that end due to any system issue I cancelled the order on the Hattons side (confirmation email received too) now I'm happy it's appeared on Accurascale's system.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

8 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

Happy to report that my (next) little green AB seems to have teleported through the wormhole successfully now; either that or it's created a parallel universe as it's still in the Widnes pre-orders. Just to ensure that there was no likelihood of being charged at that end due to any system issue I cancelled the order on the Hattons side (confirmation email received too) now I'm happy it's appeared on Accurascale's system.

I've done this. Can't trust these new fangled computer things, you know

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Premium
37 minutes ago, Karl said:

All my preorders moved across now too. Seems to have been a smooth process for those of us with orders. So thanks Hattons and Accurascale!

Likewise, I've also had confirmation emails that my pre-order is now in my Accurascale account.

One final question though .... do I need to reply to the email to confirm to Accurascale that I still wish to proceed with the order ? I seem to remember something being mentioned about this otherwise the order will be deleted after 2 weeks.

Regards,

Ian

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

My preorder page is showing my 3 ex hattons supplied warwells but it now says payment due by 14th Feb, if I don’t pay by then will the order by cancelled, I’d like to wait until after payday at the end of the month if possible 

also the price is now showing as £75, does the ‘3 wagon or more’ discount apply to these or just those ordered direct from accurascale? 

• RMweb Gold

For those with imported preorders you can use the account area to cancel them if you no longer wish to proceed otherwise payment is not due until they are in stock. Hope that helps!

Some have also queried the small price increase however factor the 3% back in points and free postage and the actual change is only around a fiver. Hope that helps too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, big jim said:

My preorder page is showing my 3 ex hattons supplied warwells but it now says payment due by 14th Feb, if I don’t pay by then will the order by cancelled, I’d like to wait until after payday at the end of the month if possible 

also the price is now showing as £75, does the ‘3 wagon or more’ discount apply to these or just those ordered direct from accurascale? 

Jim a similar thing has happened with the Barclays , accurasale say that monies will be taken in line with the original Hattons policy ( ie when the model is ready for despatch) but there website says May  8th , have quired  this either them and was told the monies would be due when the model is ready for dispatch. If seems they are having IT problems to me. Nay be worth contacting them to clarify 

• RMweb Gold
8 hours ago, MikeParkin65 said:

Happy to report my Hattons order for the AB has just been added to my AS account :)

Me too...all very easy..

Chris H

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, johnd said:

Jim a similar thing has happened with the Barclays , accurasale say that monies will be taken in line with the original Hattons policy ( ie when the model is ready for despatch) but there website says May  8th , have quired  this either them and was told the monies would be due when the model is ready for dispatch. If seems they are having IT problems to me. Nay be worth contacting them to clarify 

No need to contact. The system just assigns a due date but the invoice is not payable until the goods come in. We will be in touch in ample time when payment is due. We would just ask that if you do not wish to go ahead you cancel the order in your account area. There is no need to make updates or add payment details in the mean time and you can edit the shipping address any time in your account area before shipping. 

Any specific questions beyond that do please reach out to us. 

https://www.accurascale.com/en-eu/pages/contact

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Still waiting for my order to carry across, but possible that Canadian address is more complicated, or they've not got to me yet. I also have my billing address (Canada) and delivery address (UK family) - which can be confusing, especially for VAT.

Not worried yet - and the question I had for Accurascale was answered really quickly, and was friendly.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
17 minutes ago, Mr chapman said:

My pair have moved over successfully, hassle free. Are the production quantities changing? Some previously sold out models are showing still available to preorder. 

As production for the AB and P had not commenced we can allocate some

of our own capacity to ensure we can fulfill orders based on demand. Hth!

• Thanks 1
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Premium

Thanks for the reply @McC , I certainly won't be cancelling and now that I've opened an Accurascale account I can get on and pre-order some Pannier tanks for another project when I work out which ones I'd like.

Regards,

Ian.

• Friendly/supportive 1