EBay madness

Marcyg

Price may not be madness (I haven't bothered to work it all out) but they're 'Comet' sides - all but one clearly labelled 'MJT'. Does he really not think at all about what he's listing?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COMET-OO-SCALE-KIT-BUILT-BRASS-COACH-SIDES-BULK-LOT-E21-4VP-1008-x-19-PIECES-nc-/371576465578?hash=item5683aee8aa:g:jE4AAOSwyjBW6ZyR

Note that, despite appearances, they're all 'kit built' as well.

Price may not be madness (I haven't bothered to work it all out) but they're 'Comet' sides - all but one clearly labelled 'MJT'. Does he really not think at all about what he's listing?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COMET-OO-SCALE-KIT-BUILT-BRASS-COACH-SIDES-BULK-LOT-E21-4VP-1008-x-19-PIECES-nc-/371576465578?hash=item5683aee8aa:g:jE4AAOSwyjBW6ZyR

Note that, despite appearances, they're all 'kit built' as well.

GosTURDe again. Everything he sells is "kit built"

Crumple it up a bit, put it through the wash, rub it in some soil and call it 'professionally' weathered as well :D

It needs some orange paint too!   :jester:

Edited by Il Grifone
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I'm intrigued by this part of the listing.

**Quick Update - This item is getting a lot of interest and has only been posted for one hour so far - Bear this in mind if considering as I will sell to the first acceptable offer**

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

I think the problem is the person who is trying to sell it doesn't know a lot about it.

Why try and sell US N gauge alongside BR 00?

Surely the items should be split into smaller batches?

Keith

Edited by melmerby

I'm intrigued by this part of the listing.

**Quick Update - This item is getting a lot of interest and has only been posted for one hour so far - Bear this in mind if considering as I will sell to the first acceptable offer**

Cheers,

Mick

So who's going to tell him about this Thread being the reason there's so much interest...??!! :angel: :jester:

• RMweb Premium

I think the problem is the person who is trying to sell it doesn't know a lot about it.

Why try and sell US N gauge alongside BR 00?

Surely the items should be split into smaller batches?

Keith

Obviously wants to sell to someone with identical interests to the seller!