A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

What sort of duck is the fox eating then?.....

That's a slightly inflammatory avatar Master Hill.........

Rob

Probably this seasons Premier League fixtures as his team are one of the favourites for the drop according to most pundits.Oh those were the days when it was my team that were favourites for relegation.Now we just sit in oblivion.

What sort of duck is the fox eating then?.....

Rob

Don't worry it's not a duck, just a leg scavenged from the old redundant Everton mascot young MasterToffee:

post-9751-0-99889200-1408128682.jpg

He was re-training as a fireman at Tigley, but I couldn't stand his toothless grin (all those toffees) so I sacked him and then ate him.

It seems he has been replaced at Everton by:

post-9751-0-85347700-1408128885.jpg

Changy the Elephant, and as a fox I couldn't possibly eat a whole elephant.

• RMweb Gold

Not forgetting Adolf the sheep, the mascot for Brent Dynamo AFC. Founded by German ex POWs in 1946.

Rob

post-14122-0-23403900-1408131142.jpg

• Like 2

Is that Sky Blue Sam in the Third Tier Row? Note the excellent Fox in the front row.

post-9751-0-32584000-1408132953.jpg

Sam did well in the Mascot Race though and made the Play-offs in 4th place behind Yorkie the Lion, Billy Brewer and Chaddy Owl.

post-9751-0-44453400-1408132990.jpg

Better stop now before Olddudders pops by and says this sort of stuff has no place on a serious GWR modelling thread. He's quite right.

Edited by cary hill

• RMweb Gold

Better stop now before Olddudders pops by and says this sort of stuff has no place on a serious GWR modelling thread. He's quite right.

Moi? A party-pooper? Oh, what a reputation to have gained! And for GWR modelling? I think not.....

• Like 1

Help Im losing my modelling MOJO, I just cant be seem to be bothered what's happening to me? Have I caught a deadly virus, how long have I got left, when will the people in the white space suits come for me???

I must be near the end, because when I close my eyes I can see the light fading into darkness, goodbye cruel cruel world

• RMweb Gold

Anyone found making vile accusations against Bullied Pacific's will be taken to the boot room. There, Grayson the award winning school bully will deliver a sound thrashing.

Outraged of Cardiff.

• RMweb Premium

All SR trains are rubbish anyway lol (only joking please don't set the mob on me)

You're in the wrong thread to be mobbed by Southern fans - i got 2/3rds of my disagree ratings from a single post in this thread! I'm over that trauma now.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
  • RMweb Premium

Anyone found making vile accusations against Bullied Pacific's will be taken to the boot room. There, Grayson the award winning school bully will deliver a sound thrashing.

Outraged of Cardiff.

It's the accuser that should be bullied. The locos are of course should not be bullied as they are Bulleid.

• RMweb Gold

Nice !!! :laugh:

Dear God, Sir!!.

Grayson will wipe that smile off your face let me tell you. Even his warm up will put the fear of God up you......