SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Look what I've been sent (only a photo of what the shop has in stock at the moment)

attachicon.gifIMG_0519.JPG

http://www.johndutfieldmodelrailways.co.uk/

DC Kits in leeds also have some I'm told.

Phil

I move away and three weeks later Heather is stocking some of Chris' kits. 

I am so glad Chris has been able to get one range he purchased up and running, I hope to see some of the other soon.  

• Like 2

Which of the above is most relevant and representative of ANTB and its correspondents?

Brian

Possibly none of the above

It could be these old dears.

The Fabulous Finching Sisters - Minnie and Flora

According to Rob, Minnie is the one with the pearl necklace, quite possibly given to her by Augustus Snodgrass - the Branch ganger :O

post-23233-0-21581500-1503111680.jpg

Edited by The Blue Streak
  • Like 3

• RMweb Gold

According to Rob, Minnie is the one with the pearl necklace, quite possibly given to her by Augustus Snodgrass - the Branch ganger :O

attachicon.giffinching sisters.jpg

Pearl necklace? You might want to read carefully the Wikipedia entry about Margaret, Duchess of Argyll. She was famously photographed in the act of obtaining one.

• RMweb Premium

Pearl necklace? You might want to read carefully the Wikipedia entry about Margaret, Duchess of Argyll. She was famously photographed in the act of obtaining one.

post-6675-0-63147700-1503120502.jpg

Certainly proves you can't judge a book by its cover:

Also introduced to the court was a list of as many as eighty-eight men with whom the Duke believed his wife had consorted; the list is said to include two government ministers and three members of the British royal family. The judge commented that the Duchess had indulged in "disgusting sexual activities".

attachicon.gif220px-Margaret_Duchess_of_Argyll_crop.jpg

Also introduced to the court was a list of as many as eighty-eight men with whom the Duke believed his wife had consorted; the list is said to include two government ministers and three members of the British royal family. The judge commented that the Duchess had indulged in "disgusting sexual activities".

Was he from Tunbridge Wells?

• RMweb Gold

The famous photo, where she was wearing nothing but real pearls as she knelt to provide the required service, was shown on a tv programme about her some years back. She was probably in her forties at the time, and by no means a bad shape. The portrait above looks somewhat later.

The rich and famous do seem to get caught out by bedroomy stuff. The Kennedys and Bill Clinton come to mind. And I think before them FDR had a rural retreat he visited for more than tea and buns. But the Duchess does seem to have taken her hobby seriously......

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

The famous photo, where she was wearing nothing but real pearls as she knelt to provide the required service, was shown on a tv programme about her some years back. She was probably in her forties at the time, and by no means a bad shape. The portrait above looks somewhat later.

The rich and famous do seem to get caught out by bedroomy stuff. The Kennedys and Bill Clinton come to mind. And I think before them FDR had a rural retreat he visited for more than tea and buns. But the Duchess does seem to have taken her hobby seriously......

Power and wealth corrupt.

Anyway, in my recent youtube roaming's I didn't find too much that concerned the Duchess of Argyll. (Perhaps a different kind of website needed)

But I did find this little Gem. I seem to have a strange fascination for them and it appears they are on the radar for a Hornby re release soon.

Any requirement for some of these at SOS Phil ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig-6QBDCbF8

Edited by The Blue Streak
  • Like 5

• RMweb Premium

attachicon.giffinching sisters.jpg

I am a little concerned at that nickname.......................................................I hope Minnie knows about that?

Flora and Minnie could be visiting SOSJ early next year as they have heard that it is a pretty little place and they wish to visit Colyton and look at the lovely Church. Could do it in a day from  Brent.

Philthymindedducksarse.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

She deffo had been to SOSJ then.

P

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Ah, that answers a long felt want (no sniggering) to know about my life. I've never been rich and/or famous and that explains the never being caught out bit...........

Ava Grabbit

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

There you go, You learn something new everyday on RMWeb. Thanks Dudders .

(and some people think history is boring !)

Quite a dish in her day. I can see why she was so popular

attachicon.gifMargaret, Duchess of Argyll.jpg

I thought that was Freddie of the Mercury on first glance.

Quite a slapper flapper seemingly?

Phil Anderer

• RMweb Gold

I am a little concerned at that nickname.......................................................I hope Minnie knows about that?

Flora and Minnie could be visiting SOSJ early next year as they have heard that it is a pretty little place and they wish to visit Colyton and look at the lovely Church. Could do it in a day from  Brent.

Philthymindedducksarse.

They'll need a station seat to sit on first.