Washout at Dawlish

Guest Belgian

Which is basically what I said on page 94 :P

I bow to your superior foresight. (Which takes us ever closer . . . !)

JE

(I know that some Dutch want to be Belgian and vice-versa, but aren't they all happy in the EU? - Ask Nigel!)

I bow to your superior foresight. (Which takes us ever closer . . . !)

JE

(I know that some Dutch want to be Belgian and vice-versa, but aren't they all happy in the EU? - Ask Nigel!)

If you two neighbours don't start being nice to each other, the U.S.will probably threaten sanctions or send in bombers.  Behave!

p.s. my wife is Belgian!

66 just passed beach web cam signalling diagram still shows engine outside Newton Abbot

Some of the track circuits probably aren't working.  The train describer moves the descriptions on when it sees a particular track changing from clear to occupied, so if it has failed safe nothing will happen. 

Some of the track circuits probably aren't working.  The train describer moves the descriptions on when it sees a particular track changing from clear to occupied, so if it has failed safe nothing will happen.

I see will it reset when train reaches Dawlish Warren or does it get reset manually?

• RMweb Premium

Here we are struggling to reach page 100 before normal service resumes and Captain Kernow and his Orange Army have left us to it.  Just Gary H left helping us.

Aye, and he's off up the wooden hill aswel now!

Night all. :bye:

• Like 4

Reference the Real time trains page, what I don't understand is, if the top two are greyed out but running, are the other greyed out ones running aswel?

Indeed, what does it mean if entries for trains are greyed out / less opaque?

Thanks Martyn.

Think grey lines are non-passenger moves, white lines are public services.

5Z66 showing as departed Exeter St Davids 100 early, but not passed St Thomas yet! 

To celebrate the monumental efforts of RMWebbers to have a 100 page thread and not have it locked (well just the once for a little bit), Network Rail in conjunction with the Orange Army and Cross Country Trains, there will be an empty stock movement along the Dawlish Sea Wall at 00:11 on the 4th April 2014.

• Like 6

With all this excitement about to peak with the first sighting of a train, perhaps RMWeb should organise a special Dawlish Gala at a heritage railway. There could be rides in the converted dumper truck passenger cage; a special drive-by of road-railers for photographers and naturally, the big red spidery thing would have to be there to be admired by all.

Perhaps my imagination is getting carried away!

Edwin C.

• Like 4