Accurascale Class 55 Deltic - 4mm scale

• RMweb Premium
24 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Well, you know we love a wee teaser every now and then...

235782445_ImagefromiOS(77).jpg.d70d0bbbb18899a427d3283c5b9c8ae5.jpg

Look out for more in the coming days...

Imagine, locos with lovely touches like this for £160 DC/DCC ready, or £250 DCC sound fitted? https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/class-55-deltic/availability_pre-order?

Cheers!

Fran 

I can't read the dials, do they work?

• Funny 3

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Imagine, locos with lovely touches like this for £160 DC/DCC ready, or £250 DCC sound fitted? https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/class-55-deltic/availability_pre-order?

Cheers!

Fran 

That looks like a Deltic, not wee. I'm not sure I'd want a teaser for wee.

;)

• Like 1
  • Funny 5

• RMweb Gold
17 minutes ago, motorcat said:

Is there any chance of cancelled orders on the sold out Deltics? I would very much like The Black Watch

Hi @motorcat,

It might be possible, but we wont know until they arrive in stock. It will then be on a first come, first served basis.

Cheers!

Fran 

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
32 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi @motorcat,

It might be possible, but we wont know until they arrive in stock. It will then be on a first come, first served basis.

Cheers!

Fran 

each product page has a ‘notify me’ button where you can enter your email. If anything becomes available we will send out alerts to that email list. In the order the emails are subscribed. Hope that helps!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, McC said:

each product page has a ‘notify me’ button where you can enter your email. If anything becomes available we will send out alerts to that email list. In the order the emails are subscribed. Hope that helps!

I've done that, thanks

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Cheers!

Fran 

Is the speed-dial needle pointing at: -

A/ just below 100mph;

B/ at 100mph; or

C/ just past 100mph?

(Asking for a friend...)

Kev.

;)

• Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Cheers!

Fran 

Well thats teased the wee out of most of us,you got shares in adult nappies now........

1 hour ago, motorcat said:

Is there any chance of cancelled orders on the sold out Deltics? I would very much like The Black Watch

Well why not,with the Manor we want sauce,with the Deltic we want fashion accessories to tell time,what next.....

• Friendly/supportive 1

10 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi @motorcat,

Cheers!

Fran 

Does this mean that the ones I already preordered might get cancelled? I preordered the Royal Highland Fusilier via Rails Of Sheffield.

Edited by Amaziii

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Amaziii said:

Does this mean that the ones I already preordered might get cancelled? I preordered the Royal Highland Fusilier via Rails Of Sheffield.

No he was meaning an orders that get cancelled by the buyer will be offered for sale to people that have shown an interest on a first come, first served basis. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Hilux5972 said:

No he was meaning an orders that get cancelled by the buyer will be offered for sale to people that have shown an interest on a first come, first served basis. 

Correct.  We supply all trade orders always in full 100%. No reductions, no nabbing stock to sell direct and no price increases. 

The website notification is for sold

out items that may, through customer cancellations / not wishing to proceed with deposit orders, become available for sale again through us directly. 

• Like 7

• RMweb Premium
13 hours ago, younGGuns7 said:

Loving it, can’t wait to see the detail in the new Class 50 when it’s announced :lol::good:

Or a class 40, on the base Hornby RR version available being rubbish!

Edited by reddragon

How are the bogie brake chains separated from the body? Originally I thought they plugged into the chassis, however looking again at the body shell pictures, I see the recess that they plug into is part of the shell and NOT the chassis. 

Do they just pull out/press fit in? Or are they disconnected at the bogie end?

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, G-BOAF said:

How are the bogie brake chains separated from the body? Originally I thought they plugged into the chassis, however looking again at the body shell pictures, I see the recess that they plug into is part of the shell and NOT the chassis. 

Do they just pull out/press fit in? Or are they disconnected at the bogie end?

Hi @G-BOAF.

They're a friction fit into the body, they just need a little tug and they come away.

As the decoder goes in through the roof, the only reason he'd need to take the whole body off is to fit a driver/headcode/speaker, so it shouldn't need to be removed all that often.

Cheers!

Fran 

Edited by Accurascale Fran
  • Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 3