Accurascale Class 55 Deltic - 4mm scale

• RMweb Gold
20 minutes ago, boxbrownie said:

He’s driving a Deltic…..at least get him to smile!

No, he’s looking at the driver while he sips his tea, thinking murderous thoughts and wondering when it’s his go to drive ;) 

• Like 1
  • Funny 8

• RMweb Gold
38 minutes ago, Colin_McLeod said:

20220207_105924.jpg.a7bba531052debd104e5a59743ed32d5.jpg

So that with a pair of scissors? glue and some Superquick brick paper it can be turned into an engine shed.

See Blue Peter for details.

Must need some yoghurt pots as well … and papier-mâché !

• Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
50 minutes ago, Colin_McLeod said:

20220207_105924.jpg.a7bba531052debd104e5a59743ed32d5.jpg

So that with a pair of scissors? glue and some Superquick brick paper it can be turned into an engine shed.

See Blue Peter for details.

'Each model comes with its own diesel depot - buy all 22 and you have The Plant' :)

• Like 1
  • Funny 9

• RMweb Gold

Well that was a flurry of emails from Accurascale, anyone would think that the Deltics were close!

I'll pay my bill at the end of the month if that's OK, having been off work for some time with only SSP I need to accumulate some funds ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Gold
40 minutes ago, RedgateModels said:

Well that was a flurry of emails from Accurascale, anyone would think that the Deltics were close!

I'll pay my bill at the end of the month if that's OK, having been off work for some time with only SSP I need to accumulate some funds ;)

No problem at atll @RedgateModels, admin are just starting to get ahead of the curve due to the amount of outstanding pre-orders (and age of some of them!) and get everything in place for arrival. A lot of paperwork needs to happen behind the scenes as you can imagine, and also gives customers a heads up to get the funds prepared for arrival if needs be.

Cheers!

Fran 

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

It's a shame that we will have to wait a little longer as two of the organisers of the Mansfield Model railway Exhibition (March 5th & 6th :shameless plug: ) have both ordered Ballymoss - we could have had a Deltic off on Keith's layout. We will have to make do with Bachmann and Lima ones this year LOL

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Mine is coming through Rails as their special edition, I assume it will be available at about the same time?

oops no, my Cl37 is coming…..my 55 is coming from AS……I get confused, ignore me.

Edited by boxbrownie

34 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

No problem at atll @RedgateModels, admin are just starting to get ahead of the curve due to the amount of outstanding pre-orders (and age of some of them!) and get everything in place for arrival.

Hi Fran

Just a quick question, I have ordered a number of Deltics, all at different times.  Will they all arrive in one large box or will they be sent separately?  I can see arguments for both ways but was just wondering if the 'admin' included collating orders from the same person.

Thanks

Roddy

• RMweb Gold
18 minutes ago, Roddy Angus said:

Hi Fran

Just a quick question, I have ordered a number of Deltics, all at different times.  Will they all arrive in one large box or will they be sent separately?  I can see arguments for both ways but was just wondering if the 'admin' included collating orders from the same person.

Thanks

Roddy

Hi Roddy,

By default they will come as per the order placed. So, if you ordered a couple of locos together at the same time, that is how they will arrive. However, if you ordered them in a number of separate orders, they will come separately. 

If you did the latter, and you would like them combined, just email us with your order numbers requesting it and we shall do that. Of course, if anyone has ordered all of them, then they will of course come across a few cartons.

Cheers!

Fran 

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Roddy,

By default they will come as per the order placed. So, if you ordered a couple of locos together at the same time, that is how they will arrive. However, if you ordered them in a number of separate orders, they will come separately. 

If you did the latter, and you would like them combined, just email us with your order numbers requesting it and we shall do that. Of course, if anyone has ordered all of them, then they will of course come across a few cartons.

Cheers!

Fran 

If I'd ordered all of them and they came in one container Mrs P would be thinking I'd surprised her with the oft mentioned (never by me!) new kitchen. I dread to think what would happen once she realized what they were!

Thankfully (for my health!)  I'm 'only' in for 2 Deltics so far

• Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi David,

All Deltics are coming together, so around the same time for sure.

Cheers!

Fran 

I dunno, you wait for ages then 2,500* come at once.

*Wild Guess of total in the container, bears no resemblance to how many i've ordered :D

• Funny 6

2 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

No problem at atll @RedgateModels, admin are just starting to get ahead of the curve due to the amount of outstanding pre-orders (and age of some of them!) and get everything in place for arrival. A lot of paperwork needs to happen behind the scenes as you can imagine, and also gives customers a heads up to get the funds prepared for arrival if needs be.

Cheers!

Fran 

Hi Fran

So when will I be able to place an order for P4 wheels to go with my pre-order?  Would be great if they can shipped to a similar timescale.

regards, Chris

• RMweb Premium
40 minutes ago, Bucoops said:

I dunno, you wait for ages then 2,500* come at once.

*Wild Guess of total in the container, bears no resemblance to how many i've ordered :D

With packing “those” boxes?

Nah, more like 250 per container…..40 footer of course

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, ChrisMitchell said:

Hi Fran

So when will I be able to place an order for P4 wheels to go with my pre-order?  Would be great if they can shipped to a similar timescale.

regards, Chris

Hi Chris,

The P4 wheels will go on sale very shortly and we've just finished designing the packaging for them (along with the EM variant) We will be getting them up on the site once the packaging sample has been sent back to us and they will arrive in a similar timeframe to the locos.

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 2

• RMweb Premium

EM, P4 and spare OO sets packed and ready……

5 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Chris,

The P4 wheels will go on sale very shortly and we've just finished designing the packaging for them (along with the EM variant) 

Cheers!

Fran 

And they look very swish…..each set of wheels has its own unique box :lol:

8F11680A-6A4D-47D1-800B-1A3351AB6BC1.jpeg.47ba8d5b264207a2675dae7331a18eb2.jpeg

• Funny 5