Accurascale Class 55 Deltic - 4mm scale

7 minutes ago, StuAllen said:

I had a slightly different experience with Locomotion, I got my email this morning as well - when checking out the postage charge was applied during the payment process but it did say in the email requesting payment that it would be added although not how much it would be. It didn’t come as a surprise and I’m guessing they couldn’t put it in the email as it hadn’t been calculated at that point.

I’ve just checked back to my deposit and that didn’t have a delivery charge on it

Thanks - I’ll wait to hear from them. There certainly wasn’t any mention of a delivery charge in the email - just a request for the £130 balance,,,..

2 hours ago, philg said:

On my chosen (Zimo) brand, these two are always full voltage so if they also need to be logic level I’m hitting a snag

If you get a 636 C or D you can change to the other via CVs I believe.

7 minutes ago, TomScrut said:

If you get a 636 C or D you can change to the other via CVs I believe.

That only changes FO3 and 4. FO5 and 6 are always full function voltage. If the Deltic requires logic level on these, then I need a newer MS (sound) decoder

16 minutes ago, philg said:

That only changes FO3 and 4. FO5 and 6 are always full function voltage. If the Deltic requires logic level on these, then I need a newer MS (sound) decoder

I thought anything over FO4 was always either SUSI or logic TBH. That's how most of the decoder world operates. I thought it just switched 3 and 4 as those as those are the only ones ever in doubt.

IIRC Hattons 66 needs logic above Aux 4, and so does the Dapol 68.

Edited by TomScrut

34 minutes ago, younGGuns7 said:

I am gob smacked that a certain question hasn’t been asked today 🚢🇬🇧

I was just about to post - have the containers landed?

Also presumably the 10 working days for dispatch exclude the two bank holidays this weekend....

• RMweb Premium
2 minutes ago, McC said:

After a brief wait for a berth she docks in the morning. Unfortunately the bank holidays will stymie our usual rapid sort and dispatch but we’ll get through as fast as we Can!

6.39 😂😂😂

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

https://accurascale.co.uk/status

Has now been updated, however it will take a little time to clear the containers through customs and get them to the warehouse, and through the holiday weekend(s) but we will keep you all updated.

A reminder for anyone with a still partial paid or deposit paid order to reach out to us if you've not heard from us for payment, and to check shipping addresses, many thanks!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Round of applause 1

1 hour ago, McC said:

Has now been updated, however it will take a little time to clear the containers through customs and get them to the warehouse, and through the holiday weekend(s) but we will keep you all updated.

A reminder for anyone with a still partial paid or deposit paid order to reach out to us if you've not heard from us for payment, and to check shipping addresses, many thanks!

Excellent. Just enough time to warn the post man not to skip leg day this week! :P

Edited by Br60066
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, McC said:

Well we can all sleep well in our beds knowing the wait is over to get here,i might be able to pay RoS for number nine now, thanks for the good news.Have a good weekend break you guys and come back refreshed after the queens bash,its not the same without Freddy..........cheers McC.

20 hours ago, philg said:

Indeed. I sent a note to Loco option straight away

tbh, I was equally irritated about them not telling me they’d added a delivery charge until I was actually making the payment

The post here was more about making others aware

Hello, we identified an issue within our system where it has added postage for those who have already paid postage at deposit stage.

Please be rest assured this will be refunded in due course for anyone charged postage twice. 

Thanks 

Tom

• Like 4
  • Informative/Useful 2

21 hours ago, philg said:

Aaaannd….

They added £5.99 delivery charge to my balance. On top of the £5.99 delivery charge they already added to my deposit when I paid it. And didn’t actually tell me - I only noticed as my bank flagged the payment for an extra security check ….

Not good practice to add things secretly during payment

Hello, we identified an issue within our system where it has added postage for those who have already paid postage at deposit stage.

Please be rest assured this will be refunded in due course for anyone charged postage twice. 

Thanks 

Tom

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

I do wish everyone would stop wishing their life away.

Think on, the sooner the Deltic arrives, the closer the EE type 3 is, and it accelerates the need to start saving up for the Hoover!!

Mike.

Hoover? Don't you mean Class 31?....…...........................oooooh, I geddit. Sorry, backing slowly out of the room............😎

• Funny 3

13 minutes ago, Tom Mackie SMG said:

Thanks 

Tom

Thanks Tom. Figured it was an error

Appreciate the speedy acknowledgement 

• Thanks 1

So they have been manifactured, shipped safely and landed. Very muh looking forward to seeing pictures of these on people's layouts. I have exciting international plans for (one of) mine if they get here soon enough. Just need to work out how to suitably close couple my Bachmann Mk2fs now for my little preserved Deltic shuttle!

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

We’ve suspended international shipment briefly while we sync up systems and arrange for inter warehouse moves. All UK orders will ship ex Birmingham and ROW ex Dublin. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, McC said:

We’ve suspended international shipment briefly while we sync up systems and arrange for inter warehouse moves. All UK orders will ship ex Birmingham and ROW ex Dublin. 

Thanks @McC . So should hold fire while you figure out stock levels or ship via a UK address to be sure?

• RMweb Gold
Just now, Down_Under said:

Thanks @McC . So should hold fire while you figure out stock levels or ship via a UK address to be sure?

If you have an existing order in place and want to add to it let the support team know and they can sort you out manually if that helps.