Exclusive NCB wagons from Rapido for BRM/RMweb/World of Railways

AY Mod

• 1 month later...

Good morning Andy,

I assume that these wagons are now due Q2/24, as per the other Rapido RCH 7-plank opens (Rapido delivery schedule)?

TIA.

Cheers, Nigel.

• Like 1

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, MarkSG said:

A strangely  dull comment.

Scale nanas were 'a thing' way before the DMC but you got the reference. 👍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
17 minutes ago, gwrrob said:

Had an email today advising these are very close to being sent out to customers.

They are and, thanks to Rapido, will be sent directly to customers. It'll take a time to work through due to other direct and trade orders so anyone asking 'Where's mine?' will get a penalty applied bumping them down the order. 😁 

image.png

• Round of applause 3
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
52 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

so anyone asking 'Where's mine?' will get a penalty applied bumping them down the order.

Does the same apply if I ask where everyone else’s is to bump mine up?  😇

. . .

No? Oh well it’s good job I’m focused on the O16.5 🤣

• Funny 4

Does anyone know which parcel company is being used please ?

I have received a dodgy looking text message from Evri saying my address is incomplete and my parcel is being held at the depot. Can't believe it would be from Rapido

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
39 minutes ago, Covkid said:

Does anyone know which parcel company is being used please ?

I have received a dodgy looking text message from Evri saying my address is incomplete and my parcel is being held at the depot. Can't believe it would be from Rapido

It isn’t that’s a common scam email. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

Incomplete address doesn’t stop them from dumping it on some random doorstep and emailing you a picture of where it was left in the middle of the night!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Wagons 7 copy.jpg

I'm absolutely delighted how these have turned out seeing them all in the flesh; thanks to @rapidoandy and @RapidoCorbs for the cracking job - just how I envisaged them being when doing the artwork.

Wagons 5 copy.jpg

To give customers an update on the fulfillment we have had system and resource issues to contend with at our end which has meant more work on the shipping information than we had anticipated at our end to provide the correct permutations to Rapido for them to send the wagons to you directly. We hope that those issues will be overcome in the next week and then I'm sure Rapido will be their usual efficient selves in getting them out of the door; we'll keep you updated.

In the interim, and because of the processing, we have established that there are only between 2 and 4 of the following wagons left if you want to make any last minute purchases or additions to your order; the others and the combo packs are now sold out.

Wagons left copy.jpg

Anyway; hope you enjoy them when they get to you.

Wagons 3 copy.jpg

Wagons 8 BW.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Oh my Andy and Andy !!!

Apart from the Rapido 16", I have the perfect diesels for these in the shape of the Bagnall courtesy of James Hilton, and the Janus from Oxford Rail.

Can't wait for my delivery !!   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning folks,

Just like Covkid, my three arrived safely and unexpectedly this morning with the post.

35, 64 and 108 also ready for weathering and will keep 1509 company on my shunting plank. As another ex-Coventry kid it only seems proper 😁

Good job from both Andys and Corbs.

Cheers, Nigel.

• Like 4

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, GMKAT7 said:

35, 64 and 108 also ready for weathering and will keep 1509 company on my shunting plank

Good to see appropriate use! Please do show us a pic or two in due course.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
44 minutes ago, GMKAT7 said:

35, 64 and 108 also ready for weathering and will keep 1509 company on my shunting plank. As another ex-Coventry kid it only seems proper 😁

Make that three of us as mine have just arrived too, photos with 1509 anon.😎

• Like 3