Jim’s “out and about with GBRf” thread

i believe the 47 has gone to bristol behind a schenker 66

Indeed, went DIT 47847 behind 66005 to Barton Hill. To be used as a Thunderbird for the seasonal Kettle jollies to the West Country this year. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

70801 has had a little sojourn, it passed through Peterborough just after 07:00 today with a very short rake of NR hoppers. Only the second 70 I've had the luck to see in P'bo, the Colas livery suits it well.

Edited by Richard E

• RMweb Gold

70801 has had a little sojourn, it passed through Peterborough just after 07:00 today with a very short rake of NR hoppers. Only the second 70 I've had the luck to see in P'bo, the Colas livery suits it well.

6C63, Spalding - Whitemoor.

• RMweb Gold

there wont be any updates for a week or so as i had an operation today and have been signed off for a week, a bit gutted as i was supposed to be back in work on wednesday and was looking forward to it!

hopefully i can do a few layout updates instead!!

Jim,

The way I look at stuff like being signed off work is a blessing. 3 years ago, I got signed off work for 26 weeks!!! I had 15 weeks of not doing a single thing then 11 weeks of doing stuff I wanted to do with railways.

At the end of the day, Your Health is more important than work. Look after number 1 (That's yourself Jim) Get some rest, relax, chill out, do some modelling and you will get back to work.

Mathew

Kim,

Sorry to hear you needed an operation but hopefully, when your recuperation is complete, it will make your life better. We miss your posts greatly but I'm sure not as much as 'Colas' miss your work ethic!

Can we look forward to some action on the model thread? I loved the last lot of videos with the Mk1s rattling round!

Wishing you a quick recovery,

Kind regards,

Jock.