RMWeb Members Day, Taunton, 2015 - full line-up announced

Captain Kernow

• RMweb Gold

The Wharf, complete with basic ground contours and unpainted buildings ready to make its debut at the weekend. It's still never been bolted to Tucking Mill but I'm sure it will all be fine!

More pictures on my TM thread.

post-1074-0-60833300-1429635114_thumb.jpg

Jerry

• Like 13

• RMweb Gold

Just for fun, how do others visualize us? Choice of avatar perhaps, or writing style? Just curious. Looking forward to Sunday.

You don't want to ask my SWMBO.

Or any SWMBO, probably...

Hope you all have a great day on Sunday, sorry I'll miss it ( but you are all welcome in Helston on Saturday, if you happen to be passing, on your way to Taunton...)

• RMweb Gold

You don't want to ask my SWMBO.

Or any SWMBO, probably...

Hope you all have a great day on Sunday, sorry I'll miss it ( but you are all welcome in Helston on Saturday, if you happen to be passing, on your way to Taunton...)

Helston may not exactly be ideally positioned for passing traffic. Not that I would mind seeing your layout.

Don

Unexpected day off so am working through servicing the Hobbit fleet whilst hiding from SWMBO who would rather we were painting the fencing around the garden, aargh!!

I will also be bringing along the first building for my next layout project for comments etc which should be interesting (I hope!!)

See you all Sunday, should be a most excellent day!!

Best wishes

Simon

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium

Sure am!!  Station building now fully installed, as is the new cattle dock, which are on the board that is coming.  I am also bring half a dozen locos and some rolling stock.  It will be interesting to put it alongside Jerry's 2mm stock!!

My wife Leslie is coming as well to help the catering ladies  :good:

Wonder if you can stage photos of Beattie Well Tanks together in 2mm, 4mm and 7mm??

I assume Jerry will have his 2mm one with him and you'll have the 7mm, and perhaps Kernow will have a 4mm one on their stall.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Wonder if you can stage photos of Beattie Well Tanks together in 2mm, 4mm and 7mm??

I assume Jerry will have his 2mm one with him and you'll have the 7mm, and perhaps Kernow will have a 4mm one on their stall.

Hi Chris, the 2mm Well tanks (he has built all three) are John's, not mine and are completely banned from the NSLR due to my track cleaners ability to cook DCC chips in milliseconds!!

I've attached a photo of one of them on the footplate of a 3" gauge example that was next to us at the recent York show.

post-1074-0-63564300-1429954783_thumb.jpg

Jerry

• Like 5