A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

Look at the state of that....

...roof. ;)

If you were that concerned Rob you could have called into Kidderminster on the way and got a bargain, and it would have saved you from that pigeon shot !

post-20303-0-62402500-1540310650.jpg

T.Onsorial

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

She was only the butchers daughter but she loved a bit of tongue in cider.......

• RMweb Premium

Look at the state of that....

...roof. ;)

Being serious for a moment (seriously?), that does seem to be a problem on many preserved coaches on many lines. I wonder why?

• RMweb Premium

If you were that concerned Rob you could have called into Kidderminster on the way and got a bargain, and it would have saved you from that pigeon shot !

attachicon.gifpeaple-wig-.jpg

T.Onsorial

"Or just around the home". Huh?

13/6 seems a bit steep for a "guaranteed 100% PVC" syrup. I wonder how many they sold?

Being serious for a moment (seriously?), that does seem to be a problem on many preserved coaches on many lines. I wonder why?

Because on many preserved lines, the carriages are outside 24/7 And stationary much(most) of the year. Only have to look at pictures of Severn Valley trains before and since the huge carriage shed was built.