Accurascale Class 55 Deltic - 4mm scale

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, Roy Langridge said:

I have decided that somebody doesn't like me!

Either the plan for dispatch on date order for fully paid orders has changed, my emails are going astray or DHL have done something. I tried to check my account to make sure all the details were ok and get this where all my orders have gone...

Why me!!!!!😂

Being serious though, it does look that something is awry with the Accurascale site - I get the same in Edge, Chrome and Safari. Does anybody else?

Roy

image.thumb.png.cdd22bb8d52cb74deda6d873dd9e531d.png

I had exactly the same, I have spoken to Accurascale and they are aware of the issue and dealing with it.

• Thanks 2

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, wairoa said:

Accurascale says I  have not ordered a Deltic on the website. Don't know where my money is now. Have to wait and see what happens.

They are dealing with the issue on the my account section of the website. Relax it will get sorted out.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dicky L said:

They are dealing with the issue on the my account section of the website. Relax it will get sorted out.

Yep. I edited my post. Cheers for the reply though.

33 minutes ago, G-BOAF said:

Check out the late afternoon summer lighting

Well spotted, love the lighting on the garden railway on a clear summers evening.  I went out the front of the house to check and, yep, you could hear it on the street!

• Like 5
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
35 minutes ago, Dicky L said:

I had exactly the same, I have spoken to Accurascale and they are aware of the issue and dealing with it.

Thanks @Dicky L  As @andyman7said it was ok for him, I wonder if this is why I have not seen any progress on my two? Both were paid for long before some people are saying they ordered theirs and have already received them. 

I am sure they will turn up in time, and I guess it gives me a few more days of marital bliss before the wife complains about the noise. 

Roy

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold

If in any doubt do drop us a line. There is a temporary issue with orders not showing in the account but it doesn’t impact the orders. 

if you drop us a line we can confirm your details and a rough eta for packing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
7 minutes ago, McC said:

If in any doubt do drop us a line. There is a temporary issue with orders not showing in the account but it doesn’t impact the orders. 

if you drop us a line we can confirm your details and a rough eta for packing. 

So I see!😀

I have 5 pages of order history wiped out. I think we may have crashed your site with all the excitement!😆

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
22 minutes ago, Roy Langridge said:

Thanks @Dicky L  As @andyman7said it was ok for him, I wonder if this is why I have not seen any progress on my two? Both were paid for long before some people are saying they ordered theirs and have already received them. 

I am sure they will turn up in time, and I guess it gives me a few more days of marital bliss before the wife complains about the noise. 

Roy

Have you ordered crew figures Roy, I have merged my Deltic orders and when I had a web chat with Stephen I established my order is going to be dispatched along with the crew figures next week. 

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi @rubber duck,

Thanks for the feedback. We have informed the warehouse crew on this one and they're upping their game in this area with deliveries from today.

Hi @amarr40,

That is correct. Buffer beam detail and nameplates are provided but user applied.

Cheers!

Fran 

I expect that's why mine has a couple of loose bits - the loco box was at the bottom of the outer box, with some brown paper scrunched up on top. However, the outer box and the loco box were in perfect condition so DHL clearly looked after it :)

• RMweb Gold
6 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Rich,

Sure, see below!

579151928_image(34).png.57ad371cdba17bd75aba1658a5f664bc.png

1896221762_image(35).png.e38249209964fad282aace61ee629db1.png

If we could steer these queries to support@accurascale.co.uk our tech team will be able to assist anyone with any queries.

Cheers!

Fran 

Noted, many thanks :) I repeat - not a complaint :)

• RMweb Gold
17 minutes ago, Dicky L said:

Have you ordered crew figures Roy, I have merged my Deltic orders and when I had a web chat with Stephen I established my order is going to be dispatched along with the crew figures next week. 

That might be it yes, I didn’t merge them but have also ordered crew figures. 

Roy

17 minutes ago, Krieghoff said:

Waiting patiently for Royal Scots Grey............🙂.

Looking at all these lovely Deltics, i wish i had ordered a couple more ☹️

Me too.St Paddy,Meld and Nimbus in particular.Those are the ones that stand out to me when I think of them thundering through Hadley Wood in those far off days of the late ‘70s.I’ll pick them up at some point.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Rich,

Sure, see below!

579151928_image(34).png.57ad371cdba17bd75aba1658a5f664bc.png

1896221762_image(35).png.e38249209964fad282aace61ee629db1.png

If we could steer these queries to support@accurascale.co.uk our tech team will be able to assist anyone with any queries.

Cheers!

Fran 

On the other hand politely putting the question on here might allow your tech team to do other jobs when the answer gets read by the next person who has had the same bit drop off....

Just a thought

Les

• Agree 4

4 hours ago, Alycidon said:

Hoping someone can help with me this.

The first four of a total of eight arrived today, so I know it's something I'm doing wrong rather than a fault.

I have removed the blanking plug and fitted an ESU Lok Pilot 5 21 MTC MKL 59659 decoder to each. 

They run lovely but I am having an issue with the lights. 

With the headlights switched off they come on anyway when the loco first has power supplied and after a second switch off again.  If I switch them on with F0, they are fine.  What I am struggling with though is the tail lights, F11 switches them on/off but only at one end (they are noted as being directional in the instructions) but they don't switch to the other end when I reverse direction, the headlights do.

Like I say, I have fitted 4 and all are working in this manner so I am clearly doing something wrong, I am just not sure what.

Any help or suggestions gratefully received and thanks in advance.

PS These absolutely outstanding models!

First thing as has already been said is that the MKLs are fully powered on AUX 3 and AUX 4 as opposed to logic level which will mean whatever is on those outputs may act strangely. That doesn't mean to say that is your issue (although I expect it is, I haven't got my Deltic yet so don't know what Aux output goes with what lights) but will need addressing anyway.

Have you done any programming or are you on the default settings for the decoder?

F5 and F6 relate to AUX3 and AUX4 and so depending on how AS have done it there may be more work to do.

For example the default function mapping on the decoder may not be ideal for operational use if the PCB is set up to be 1 function, 1 cluster/type set as per Hattons 66 and Dapol 68. OTOH if it is set up with some logic on the board already, as per the Bachmann 90, then the higher functions disable ends or override day to night etc, rather than directly controlling individual clusters. Without understanding this you may struggle with solving your issue but getting the right decoder in there is the first thing to do IMO.

The only UK outline loco I am aware of that requires MKL as opposed to ordinary ESU decoders is the Hattons 66. Before they came out they were pretty much unheard of over here in the context of UK outline IIRC.

• Informative/Useful 1

1 hour ago, newbryford said:

Wow - over 40 minutes without a post.

Is that a record for the last week?

(it feels like it)

LOL - let's put that to rest with a confirmation that all four I ordered arrived yesterday by 9.30.

• Like 1