Accurascale Class 55 Deltic - 4mm scale

1 hour ago, McC said:

The boat is due at the docks next week, so fingers crossed for a smooth journey through customs and import to the warehouse.

The Rails, NRM and DPS exclusives will be palleted directly to those providers once cleared and checked in to the warehouse for onward dispatch.

I'd have thought that it would take more than a week to get from the Med to the UK. Maybe it has Napiers bellow decks. 

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

We are happy to share most things, but that's in the "commercially sensitive" bracket I'm afraid!

Cheers!

Fran 

Its not carrying Russia’s “bumper harvest” of Grain too is it ?

😀

Edited by adb968008
  • Funny 1

16 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

We are happy to share most things, but that's in the "commercially sensitive" bracket I'm afraid!

Cheers!

Fran 

Ah... I see most have been sold to Ukraine.... maybe to start towing Russian tanks off the battle field....

I see the crafty plan now...

They sneak up on the enemy lines, before scaring them off with a sudden deltic roar and finally the little but heavy loco pulls away a 60 ton tank...

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Heres to next week or so will be a big weight off you guys minds if the customs clear quickly,

I imagine Birmingham gridlocked with motorscooter style local deliverys from Uberaccurascale to get them out with the utmost urgency, as to some it sees life or death.

Hope everything goes to plan ,thanks for the updates and if its as good as the A class we are in for a treat.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Heres to next week or so will be a big weight off you guys minds if the customs clear quickly,

I imagine Birmingham gridlocked with motorscooter style local deliverys from Uberaccurascale to get them out with the utmost urgency, as to some it sees life or death.

Hope everything goes to plan ,thanks for the updates and if its as good as the A class we are in for a treat.

Not sure what weight limit a scooter has but I suspect one 55 may reach that, even without the rider.

• Funny 5

• RMweb Premium
6 hours ago, Bucoops said:

Not sure what weight limit a scooter has but I suspect one 55 may reach that, even without the rider.

Well a Harley with Steppenwolf on the soundtrack.......................was at Barnetby yesterday for the train traffic at knabbs crossing

and the local cafe had something meeting there with some really nice bikes,i would have asked as the tourers have nice compartments on...........................Fran an McC as easy riders.

Edited by ERIC ALLTORQUE
  • Like 1

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, reddragon said:

So with the Class 55 delivered, I guess you are ready for the next big loco announcement then?

One does not necessarily lead to the other. Give 'em a chance. 🤨

• Like 1
  • Agree 5
  • Friendly/supportive 2

I'd rather see a confirmation on the 89 before anything else gets announced to be honest. I know Accurascale's hands are tied with that though. 

This wait for the Deltics has convinced me to sell a few unused locos and put in an order for 55015 with the DPS, so that's four on the way now for me (2,9,15 & 22) 

Cheers,

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, Roy Langridge said:

You are being presumptuous, it might only be a little loco! 😉

Roy

Accurascale class 08 confirmed! 🤪 Put me down for one of each livery expect BR blue. 

Edited by nightstar.train
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, nightstar.train said:

Accurascale class 08 confirmed!

Confirmed? You make it sound like something's been announced and you're reporting news.

Just so no-one else gets sucked in nothing's been announced. 🤬

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, AY Mod said:

Confirmed? You make it sound like something's been announced and you're reporting news.

Just so no-one else gets sucked in nothing's been announced. 🤬

sorry Andy, just making a joke. I'll add a smiley next time.

Do the Deltics come with the Winged Thistle headboard?

I thought I remember reading this somewhere, but I may be making it up (or getting wires crossed with the manors which do have headboards).

If not I'm tempted to order a couple with Fox Transfers for my pair.

• RMweb Gold
43 minutes ago, G-BOAF said:

I thought I remember reading this somewhere, but I may be making it up (or getting wires crossed with the manors which do have headboards).

Hi @G-BOAF,

They do not come with headboards.

Cheers!

Fran 

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, G-BOAF said:

How about a clean shirt for the driver,eh ,behave,look what your getting for your money.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1